Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sight recommendation IQ vs. React vs. ???

Re: Sight recommendation IQ vs. React vs. ???

Quote Originally Posted by pg13 View Post
    So you can fine tune the 40-60 pins after they do their mathematical thing? also, how do you find its durability? worried about the synthetic parts in the bush?
    You set the 20/30 pins and they set your 40/50/60 rougly. After that, unless you're completely on at 20 and 30, you'd imagine that you'd have to adjust them a bit. The durability is great, definitely no complaints there. Not worried about synthetic at all, no. If I had it the way I wanted, I'd be shooting a Spot Hogg Hogg Father, but that's not happening any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by pg13 View Post
    How do you find the single pin for hunting? If deer is walking closer or further when you have already drawn back?
    I would range where I think the deer is heading and set my pin or it is usually set at 30yards and I can hold over or under depending on the range. One sight is no better or worse than the other you just have to see what works for you. Archery is about accuracy and for me the single pin improved mine considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Me too, bought one last summer and I love it. Seems to work very well.
    Was tossing up the decisions, even looked into single pin. then cabbalas put the react on sale for $99 this weekend. giving the react a go!