Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sight recommendation IQ vs. React vs. ???

Sight recommendation IQ vs. React vs. ???

Recently bought my first bow set up. upgraded the rest to a fall away ripcord. Bought the VAP arrow shafts. I hate the sight on my bow. I am looking to upgrade without breaking the bank. hoping to stay in the $200 range. Of course the two most common in forums have always been the trophy ridge react and the field logic IQ. Was hoping to get some feed back of my own on here, as most threads and forums on this topic are from 2012 or so. Would love some up to date reviews!

Thanks in advance.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sight recommendation IQ vs. React vs. ???

I have a 7 pin field logic basically new ( been on my bow for a week) I'd be willing to sell. Only mounted to shoot my new bow since it's going to be my indoor target bow I'm going single pin. Pm me if you are interested I'm in Kelowna too

Also have the sight light for it too will give you a good deal for the package

I shoot a react, love it. Super easy to setup because once you've set your 20 and 30, your 40/50/60 pins are already good. They obviously need a bit more adjusting to be hitting dead on, but it's a nice sight. Real bright and easy.

So you can fine tune the 40-60 pins after they do their mathematical thing? also, how do you find its durability? worried about the synthetic parts in the bush?

Try the ezv sight

HHA single pin slider. Better sight picture than multi pin fixed,easy to set up and well built. There are lots of models in different price ranges. I started with a multi pin and once I tried the HHA my accuracy improved.

How do you find the single pin for hunting? If deer is walking closer or further when you have already drawn back?

Spot hogg makes some of the best.. I would check them out. I have the 5 Pin hunter

Quote Originally Posted by JasonH View Post
    I shoot a react, love it. Super easy to setup because once you've set your 20 and 30, your 40/50/60 pins are already good. They obviously need a bit more adjusting to be hitting dead on, but it's a nice sight. Real bright and easy.
    Me too, bought one last summer and I love it. Seems to work very well.