Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Hunting Partner

Looking for a Hunting Partner

Hey guys, I'm 38 and shoot my mathews bow all the time and am a pretty decent shot. I'm fairly new to BC and so I don't know all of the best spots to go hunting yet, but I am looking at hunting the bow only season for deer and other game this year. Also open to bird hunting when the seasons open. Hunting for meat not pleasure, have a great love and respect for animals. Friendly guy with lots of good stories.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner

Location will go a long ways in your search

another good way to find other bow hunters is your local 3D shoots

Don't get stuck on bow only season lots of places you can bowhunt that a firearm cannot. I have also had success and no issue bow hunting GOS

guest Guest

Welcome to BC and this HBC site.
    lots of good folk on here with some helpful advice. If possible try to find a club near your location, check it out if it suites your needs and social expectations. Join the BCWF, great connections there to help you in many ways along with helping with fish, wildlife and conservation.
    Be a giver, not a taker, get involved and the rewards can be very gratifying.
    Let us all know where your from, a background story or four, lol, with pics helps.

Best set of luck to you and hopefully you will find the connections you desire.
    CT

Sorry, should have specified.. i am a BCWF member, and a semiahmoo archery member, and live in south surrey. Have done a couple of the 3D shoots and plan to do more. Originally from Edmonton, started bowhunting as a youth and gave it up for years after I grew a conscience. Moved to Australia, lived there 8 years and now have returned to the true north strong and free. Been here for about 2 years, and have met some great people that shoot, but not many hunters to be honest. I'm not sure what you want to see for pics.. but heres one at 40yds from a couple weeks ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Target.jpg  

Question Re: Looking for a Hunting Partner

Decent shootin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravityorange View Post
    ... started bowhunting as a youth and gave it up for years after I grew a conscience...
    Just wondering what the hell that is supposed to mean??

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Turn your PM message option on...

I am out in your neck of the woods and shoot almost daily

^^^^^this the Andrew that got that black bear few years back out of the tree stand in Chilliwack....2 man tree stand?

Sorry, i changed my email address.. pm should be good now. Ironnoggin, it just means that my respect for animals outweighed my desire to kill them for awhile. I always said that i would go back to it, but only with a bow.

Still Looking for a hunting partner.. or partners. I shoot regularly and am a nice, easy going guy. Looking to get out soon. Cheers