Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW + Youth HUNTERS

guest Guest

NEW + Youth HUNTERS

Your time is now every one, time to see and set the future in WILDLIFE!

Its time for for a HUGE CHANGE in the way BC manages Wildlife.

Now is your chance to BUILD THE FUTURE. Don't let this opportunity to speak up pass, get out to your TOWN HALL MEETING !

Help build WILDLIFE, help support Conservation, help build for you , and your families hunting future.

If change doesn't happen and soon, you will have no one to blame but yourselves for not being part of the solution.

Do your part, for WILDLIFE..... NOW.

SEE the BCWF site for Town hall meeting dates and locations nearest to your home.

C you there.

CT
    Last edited by guest; 04-06-2017 at 07:34 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: NEW + Youth HUNTERS

Well said, make time and go everyone!

Sounding a bit to much like a pushy salesman at the local used car dealer now......

guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Sounding a bit to much like a pushy salesman at the local used car dealer now......
    That will help, beauty

Well said CT...I went last night, it was great and very informative...as well, I had a great discussion with mla Steve Thompson, he seems to be on board with what we need, though he is a politician, so I gotta take it with a grain of salt....

Just walked from the one in vernon. Jesse was very informative and had some valid points. We need to get louder about our concerns over our hunting fishing future or our children will not have the ability to hunt and fish for their food.

If you don't show you can't bitch about others not doing enough to protect your rights. The last one I was at was standing room only, this should be no different
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by ncurrie View Post
    Just walked from the one in vernon. Jesse was very informative and had some valid points. We need to get louder about our concerns over our hunting fishing future or our children will not have the ability to hunt and fish for their food.
    Yes it was presented well, kudos Jesse. I was pretty surprised by the general ignorance to BC's management style and budget as shown by most vocal attendees. My only criticism would be the comments portion, but that is no fault on the speaker.
    I would've like to see more younger people there as that age group would have many years to address wildlife dilemmas. You'd think with all the browning stickers on all the pickups around town that wouldn't be an issue....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kopper View Post
    Yes it was presented well, kudos Jesse. I was pretty surprised by the general ignorance to BC's management style and budget as shown by most vocal attendees. My only criticism would be the comments portion, but that is no fault on the speaker.
    I would've like to see more younger people there as that age group would have many years to address wildlife dilemmas. You'd think with all the browning stickers on all the pickups around town that wouldn't be an issue....lol
    I agree, there were some comments that were irrelevant to what was being said by Jesse. Majority of age were older gentlemen. There was only one youth there and only a handful ranging 30-40. Funny thing is there was not one browning stickers on the pickups at the meeting that I could see. The key is we need to have more education out there to get these guys to understand exactly where funding is going. $2.7 million out $14.7 of hunting licenses sold is not going to cut it.

Without a doubt, this is a problem. I would not doubt if the average age of attendees and volunteers at the BCWF or local clubs is above 60 years of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopper View Post
    I would've like to see more younger people
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.