Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TO ALL HUNTERS LIVING IN Reg. 2

Re: TO ALL HUNTERS LIVING IN Reg. 2

Quote Originally Posted by hoochie View Post
    Are you collecting money or not?
    Going to this meeting will stop urbanization? I must be ignorant, because I am not understanding why, or what you mean that there wont be animals.
    How will attending this meeting help the population of game animals?
    Sorry, I am so skeptical. It just not clear what the meeting will discuss, or what is expected of people attending.
    Ur a tough one hoochie LOL
    Love it.
    Thanks for your comments and getting involved in the discussion

To answer ur question....these town halls are in support of leveraging Gov and creating public awareness that investing in wildlife is a PRIORITY.
    Attending a town hall says you support this agenda and are a supporter of wanting to see Gov make wildlife a priority.
    Part of the long play is protecting winter range and critical habitat from urbanization

hoochie, habitat is eroding and wildlife is disappearing with it.
    Just show up in support of wildlife ....say something if you are comfortable and afforded the opportunity.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Going to this meeting will stop urbanization? I must be ignorant, because I am not understanding why, or what you mean that there wont be animals.
    Sorry, I am so skeptical. It just not clear what the meeting will discuss, or what is expected of people attending.
    No monies were collected. Great informative meeting. ideas on how to drive change in our fish and wildlife management strategies were talked about in some detail. Many outside urbanized areas have exploding wildlife populations while ours is in a steady decline. Yes animals will not be here in numbers for much longer if something isn't done about it. Would recommend going to a meeting.
    took my 14 year old daughter who is a avid hunter and we both learned a lot about what's important to helping our fish and wildlife.
    Last edited by Dougielightning; 04-05-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Who will be at this meeting beside bcwf resident priority?
    Will government be there?
    Otherwise we are just preaching to the converted
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by adriaticum View Post
    Who will be at this meeting beside bcwf resident priority?
    Will government be there?
    Otherwise we are just preaching to the converted

The meeting here last night had many political candidates in the upcoming election. It was great to see.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

I understand your skepticism. I'm probably the biggest skeptic/cynic out there but by attending last nights meeting in Kelowna I was encouraged.......and believe me that's a difficult task.

Jessie Zeeman is a class act who kept the bitch session to a minimum and put a solid plan foreward that will, with enough support, succeed in putting more animals on the landscape and holding governments to account.

One evening out of your life is not much to get some clarity around this. All your above questions will be answered by attending. Hope you can make it.
    "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donel fat"

Quote Originally Posted by labguy View Post
    I understand your skepticism. I'm probably the biggest skeptic/cynic out there but by attending last nights meeting in Kelowna I was encouraged.......and believe me that's a difficult task.

Jessie Zeeman is a class act who kept the bitch session to a minimum and put a solid plan foreward that will, with enough support, succeed in putting more animals on the landscape and holding governments to account.

One evening out of your life is not much to get some clarity around this. All your above questions will be answered by attending. Hope you can make it.
    Good work labguy

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Thats great to hear Labguy!

Just being on the same page makes people part of the solution.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

I am definitely interested in this. Is there a link to where we can get some more info?

guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Grasp View Post
    I am definitely interested in this. Is there a link to where we can get some more info?

PM sent to you

Are you sure you're skeptic,
    Maybe you're an antiskeptic?
    Last edited by adriaticum; 04-06-2017 at 05:26 PM.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach