Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newb question about tags

Re: Newb question about tags

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd74 View Post
    What do do you mean don't qualify because you didn't tag out last year?
    New rules, if you don't fill your grouse tags last year you have to wait till fall 2018 to be eligible for tags again.

Yup I had to push hard to fill my last one..wooh happy I can still go for grouse

Was just looking at the FWID site and can't seem to even find the option for either rabbit or grouse tags? Everything else yes but nothing the them. Anyone have any idea where to look?

Ask a friend these questions, these guys on here are out to bully and poke fun like high school kids. Every year someone is duked into thinking there are tags for grouse and it's getting really stupid, pathetic and a total lack of leadership to new hunters. There's having a good time and then there's bullying. Have any questions in the future bro give me a pm. Unbelievable!

^^
    What Trigger Happy said.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Happy View Post
    Ask a friend these questions, these guys on here are out to bully and poke fun like high school kids. Every year someone is duked into thinking there are tags for grouse and it's getting really stupid, pathetic and a total lack of leadership to new hunters. There's having a good time and then there's bullying. Have any questions in the future bro give me a pm. Unbelievable!
    Its up to the individual to know what you do and don't need tags for, as a matter of fact there's a book that tells you everything you need to know.

Wow bullying is strong I would say hazing is more appropriate.

I don't know why nobody else mentioned this, but 3-15, 3-32 and 3-33 and probably among the most unlikely places in BC that you would see a whitetail deer.

Buy both tags just to make sure, but if you're really interested in whitetail deer, you should probably go to whitetail deer country, and that is more than a day trip away unless you like traveling all night both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hublocker View Post
    I don't know why nobody else mentioned this, but 3-15, 3-32 and 3-33 and probably among the most unlikely places in BC that you would see a whitetail
    Thanks for the info. Those are the areas I am familiar with, so that is where I wanted to focus. I will have to rethink that a bit now.

By the way I did not feel bullied by the grouse tag reply to my post, just a bit of fun. It seems to be a tradition on this site and I was ready for it.