Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ontario Whitetails

Ontario Whitetails

When you hear us out-of-towners talking deer, this is what we mean.
    These are my 2002 and 2003 seasons.

2. Site Sponsor

bone-collector Guest

:)

let me guess, the litle stubby one in middle??? hahaha j/k Joe, but I did notice you guys use that budweiser doe in heat lure to hu?

Any particular reason they are hanging from the head and not from the hind legs? We’ve always hung them by the back legs where I came from.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

bone-collector Guest

:)

i dont have a clue, would say a eastern thang but your from back there to marc ? hahaha

There was a similar topic on another forum last month and it was pretty much 50-50 on hanging. We've always just hung them like this but our moose we usually hang by the legs. I guess they bleed better the other way but they don't look as pretty on the pole!

BTW we got a nice bull this year with a 48" rack this year as well, but that would be small compared to some of the moose you guys have up there wouldn't it?

I don’t know? I'll tell you next fall when I go up for a hunt with Bones for moose and actually see one up close and personal.

BCWF

bone-collector Guest

bull

nothing wrong with 48 Joe , good bull for here to , your thinking of the northern bulls 60+ "

Hey Mad Dog, how come you haven't sent me any pictures to set you up an album?

email me your pics at admin@huntingbc.ca

Marc.

BCWF

Right on. I gotta run out to the deer camp this weekend and grab my crossbow to bring into town so I'll grab all my pics off the wall and scan them, I've been meaning to do this for some time but now I've got a reason to.

bone-collector Guest

hmm

I noticed you avoided the question which hunter were you in the pics Joe haha