Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: new licence system is up and running

Re: new licence system is up and running

An update.

I just received an email from Fish & Wildlife saying that they have identified this as an issue and it will be changed/fixed before deer season.

That's a pretty reasonable response I think.
    If an animal is going to die so that I might live, the least I can do is perform the unsavoury deed myself.

^ Agreed...nice that they even responded at all, quite frankly.

I got the same note 20 minutes ago:

You aren’t the first person to ask this question. Fish & Wildlife Branch is aware of the situation and stated the following in response:

We have identified this issue and we have put it in to be amended, however it won’t be in the too near future but it will be in time for Deer season.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!
    Last edited by AgSilver; 04-12-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Interesting reading other people's experience. I Bought my hunting licence and a black bear species licence (tag) online on March 31st. Still no tag in the mail. My account says it was issued on the 31st, meaning I paid for it then, I think. I was given an 800# to call on Thursday, the 13th. Service BC... Talked with a young woman who had no answers for me, doesn't know if in fact one was issued to me or not and no way of tracking. Her advice to me was to buy a second tag.... the old booklet system from service BC. I told her "no, I've purchased a tag, I expect 2 weeks is long enough to wait"... Again, no answer. I told her that I'd call her back if I kill a bear, she can dig up my tag and cancel it for me...

My tags took about 6 days and were in my hand....