Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hunter 1947 Shed Thread..

Re: Hunter 1947 Shed Thread..

Always love all your posts and videos! This is probably a silly question but what do you do with all the sheds? You must have a seriously large stash!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Always love all your posts and videos! This is probably a silly question but what do you do with all the sheds? You must have a seriously large stash!
    I sold my last bunch and got 2,200.00 for them paid for my gas over the past 5 years the buch I have now I will keep them ,,I Am getting old and one day I won't be able to cover the ground I do now I can look back on the shed pile I have now and admire them when I am too old to go out anymore..
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

Quote Originally Posted by Elkaholic View Post
    Great stuff once again Wayne, just got caught up on this thread. Id love to dump my pot lickers on that black bear, been tough slugging so far on bears. Hopefully this warmer weather and things actually melting will help.
    I might had taken this bear if I had my 7mm with me and a bear tag have not got my tags this year this is the first BB I have seen while in the bush so far.
    Warren as you said they might start moving around with the warmer temp we are getting now.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I sold my last bunch and got 2,200.00 for them paid for my gas over the past 5 years the buch I have now I will keep them ,,I Am getting old and one day I won't be able to cover the ground I do now I can look back on the shed pile I have now and admire them when I am too old to go out anymore..
    Where do you sell them??
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Neat! I'm also interested in who buys them? I know they're great dog chews and sets for rattling etc. I had no idea this was such a big thing until this year. I certainly admire how much work you put in and how many miles you put on to find them. You certainly see some really interesting things on your adventures. Looking forward to more videos

I sold my pile to kelly..

Interesting! Thanks for sharing

Hey Wayne remember to take along your defender when Shed hunting the next time.
    This guy was lucky- from a couple of days ago.

A grizzly bear attacked and injured a man looking for shed antlers
    http://trib.com/lifestyles/recreatio...3e89f6619.html
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Past weekends shed hunt outings..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_q4U1vaEQs

Last edited by hunter1947; 05-17-2017 at 05:02 AM.

Got that weather station unit off of the tree that it was hung up on the branches in the big timber
    Last edited by hunter1947; 05-17-2017 at 05:08 AM.