Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: bruins are wakeing up

Re: bruins are wakeing up

Lol dammit caddisguy....you should have slept walk into a beer at my place

I have been travelling between Terrace and Smithers regularly, no sightings yet but the first hints of green are starting to show in the valley bottom. Not too long now.

Snow line isn't to bad in Harrison and Chilliwack but yes it's definitely greening up.....gonna head out this weekend in the wack....solo trip. Get some cams set up...lol over nighter....pretty stoked

Gone over the equipment, and will be checking my spot over the next couple weeks. Finally enough good weather to start practicing with the bow again too. Stoked!
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Nice scotty! Sounds like a good time! Im nervous to go out this weekend with all the Long weekend folk dont like having that many people around and everytime ive been out on long weekends its a gong show... ya'll just heading deeper into the bush?
    ~Wes

Yea....i know of some spots where you can't go unless on foot....tuck into those spots....will be lots of enforcement out due to new shooting regs...but will be going up chilliwack Valley area

Quote Originally Posted by scotty30-06 View Post
    Yea....i know of some spots where you can't go unless on foot....tuck into those spots....will be lots of enforcement out due to new shooting regs...but will be going up chilliwack Valley area
    I frequent the Chilliwack valley quite a bit, usually hunt solo. I hiked around a bunch this past weekend, really not much for grass or skunk cabbages past Slesse, still super brown and snow pockets at higher elevations. That being said, I'm still gonna be out and about until I stumble upon a bruin. If you see me or my green suburban, stop and say hello.
    Last edited by plumberjustin; 04-10-2017 at 09:44 PM.
    Huntin, fishin, and lovin every day.

Sorry wrong thread i should have posted in the doing things post

Green suburban....gotcha....im in a black jeep Patriot....if I see ya I will say high

You gonna be up there this weekend?