Thread: Louisiana Catahoula Puppies due April 1st/2017 Both parents N.A.L.C. registered

Louisiana Catahoula Puppies due April 1st/2017 Both parents N.A.L.C. registered

Hello all!
    I have a litter due April 1st or really any day now. Dam is Cats Cradle Gypsy- Blue leopard with brindle trim, long tail. Sire Cats Cradle Cajun- red with tan trim and a natural bob tail. This will be a naturally reared litter and weaned onto a raw diet. we are located in Surrey b.c, But shipping is available to the right home. We had an ultrasound does early on so can expect 7-10 pups. feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

***taking deposits to hold place***

i have a million pictures but i cannot seem to add them here....hmmm help a girl out!

cheers

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Louisiana Catahoula Puppies due April 1st/2017 Both parents N.A.L.C. registered

I am guessing they are free seeing as you don't have a price ??
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

Re: Louisiana Catahoula Puppies due April 1st/2017 Both parents N.A.L.C. registered

lol Barracuda!
    No they are not free. $850.00 a pup and 100.00 deposit (this will go towards your pups cost.) thanks for the heads up.

cherrs

They have arrived!!! Born 3/31/17 10 beautiful babies. 8 female and 2 male the lot has some solids and leopards if anyone is interested in seeing pictures we have a page for them on Facebook @vikingslitter because my pictures won't load onto here cuz they are too big? Let me know if you have any questions

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gypsybabies.jpg