Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: British Columbia to increase investment in wildlife management

Re: British Columbia to increase investment in wildlife management

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Put me in the skeptic class.
    Nothing says the funds toward wildlife is going to increase, Gov't is just moving some $numbers from one column in the ledger to another, and boasting about it.
    This new agency will be interesting, hope they can re-invent the wheel , as the last few wheels have all fallen off.
    Exactly just more bull shit polished up to look like a golden goose egg !

"poopy-pants crew", you little paperpusher desk pilot, I should kick your redneck azz for that!

Gawdam kids nowadays!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    is this like they said they would put all the fresh water licence money to fresh water enhancement? They still don't clip the fins of fish released into The Cowichan....
    I have not seen a change in that. We talked to a couple guys who were going in on the weekend to feed the fish... the govt wouldn't feed them on the weekend... the guys didn't want the fish to die.....

Not to say this couldn't be good news... but... I am sceptical it will work like it should.
    what fish are these?

I'm gonna go with "Cautiously Optimistic" on this one.
    Ya, I know this issue has been pressed for some time now and it'd be great to cheer on a small victory, but anything that all of a sudden gets addressed on the eve of an election is suspect, and for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    "poopy-pants crew", you little paperpusher desk pilot, I should kick your redneck azz for that!

Gawdam kids nowadays!!!!!
    Looks like the "Home" is a little behind on diaper changes today....

Kidding BBD. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    I'm gonna go with "Cautiously Optimistic" on this one.
    Ya, I know this issue has been pressed for some time now and it'd be great to cheer on a small victory, but anything that all of a sudden gets addressed on the eve of an election is suspect, and for good reason.
    Exactly, Remember that Lying piece of S***, Steve Thomson, promised to fully implement the allocation agreement as previously agreed to only to change it after the last election and screw over resident hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by elknut View Post
    Here ....Here..Good to hear ...Our Freshwater fishery has done nothing but improve to a first rate fishery since the change over...I only hope our wildlife gets the needed boost it needs ...If this is implemented and I see no reason it won't be then we can begin a process to find ways to fund wildlife more like the US states do ..Change has to start somewhere and this is the first baby step..WE need to encourage and support this ....not speak negatively about it ..Dennis
    How has your fishery benefitted? Mine hasn't.
    im not trying to provoke a fight but This money has not changed a thing.... hell Stamp Hatchery had a go fund me page because it couldn't access public funding for smolt....
    The Cowichan has to have its own employees go in on their own time to raise fish..... ?What have you seen? Cuz I aint seen shit ...

I have no care who implements it or what organization manages it... I honestly think it is a absolutely fantastic idea, the licensing dollars my self alone spends a year is hundreds.... that is me alone.. That money should go in to it...
    But show me the proof it worked last time, Elk nut im not gunning at you but what have YOU SEEN? HOW HAS YOUR FISHERY IMPROVED?

don't let politics in the Government or the fed slow it down, if it works it will be good.....

Quote Originally Posted by btridge View Post
    Exactly, Remember that Lying piece of S***, Steve Thomson, promised to fully implement the allocation agreement as previously agreed to only to change it after the last election and screw over resident hunters.
    That was Barry Penner.

But carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    How has your fishery benefitted? Mine hasn't.
    im not trying to provoke a fight but This money has not changed a thing.... hell Stamp Hatchery had a go fund me page because it couldn't access public funding for smolt....
    The Cowichan has to have its own employees go in on their own time to raise fish..... ?What have you seen? Cuz I aint seen shit ...

I have no care who implements it or what organization manages it... I honestly think it is a absolutely fantastic idea, the licensing dollars my self alone spends a year is hundreds.... that is me alone.. That money should go in to it...
    But show me the proof it worked last time, Elk nut im not gunning at you but what have YOU SEEN? HOW HAS YOUR FISHERY IMPROVED?

don't let politics in the Government or the fed slow it down, if it works it will be good.....
    You do realize that the Stamp hatchery is funded by the federal government and not the Freshwater Fisheries Society, don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

FFSBC is currently funding about 56 projects to enhance fisheries across the province in addition to the stocking program.