Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: British Columbia to increase investment in wildlife management

Re: British Columbia to increase investment in wildlife management

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    For any of those that r remotely negative or bitching......get a life.

There r certain individuals who have worked tirelessly on creating and then selling this sustainable funding model and it is finally getting traction.

Give ur head a shake if u knee jerk with skepticism and complaint.
    Either get on board of a solid plan that will address the needs facing wildlife for the future and a way to pay for it, or, simply do nothing other than analyze and criticize.

What side of life r u on ...... the doers side that make a difference or the complainers that only serve to get in the way?
    I'd be surprised if any here would consider the announcement today as a negative. But a govt "promise" means little, until the rubber meets the road, post election.

That's taking nothing away from the hard work that's been put forth to formulate a plan and then lobby the gov't to get behind it financially.

Its a start, and good work to all those who made it happen.

Shame to see such negative responses to something that is such good news for wildlife in this Province.

To make it clear: This is not some election promise pulled out of thin air. This is something that some "heavy lifters" on our side have been working towards for a very long time. Proud of the work this group has accomplished and will continue to do my part by meeting with politicians and expressing how much wildlife in BC means to me, attend town halls, write letters and participate in habitat enhancement projects.

Nothing but positives!
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    I thought you were above this. I have come to expect it from a few people but...
    Some people for sure are bitchers.... some, like myself are a bit ignorant but look for an answer. I did not know there was a funding difference. Makes perfect sense to me now. But really what people like your self who seem to be right in the know of it all should maybe post things to show it is working.
    I did not see the freshwater working in my area, but I have now been told why as well as a number of projects it is going to.

Sure people bitch, but you guys who are in it should be above them. The constant pissing matches are brutal. Telling people to give their heads a shake and to get a life only brings more crap.
    I hope this works, im sure it will. I would like to hear some areas that they are looking at and what the money might start to do.

Comment is not directed at you by any means.
    It's about negativity being directed at good news.

And I always take the high rd.

Anyone can analyze this major win for wildlife all they want going forward.
    Bottom line, at least there is something solid in place to look at.

This is the a positive step in ACTUALLY creating a platform to address wildlife and habitat needs.
    This is the first step on addressing the big picture.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Cross my fingers this all works out, with a solid plan in place...

Hopefully 1/3 of the cash raised, squeeze's out the bureaucrats/red tape, mismanaged ass, and hits the ground running..
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Good news for sure going to cross my fingers that this is just the start to improving things for wildlife in BC

Congrats to those been working to this end.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Many thanks to the proponents, this is a major positive for all those who love and use wildlife.

This is great news and should be celebrated — it's what the BCWF has been promoting for some time now. Government and other parties all know that we are still not happy about the allocation decision and the level of funding for fish and wildlife, but this can only be seen as a very positive development.

Quote Originally Posted by 2chodi View Post
    This is great news and should be celebrated — it's what the BCWF has been promoting for some time now. Government and other parties all know that we are still not happy about the allocation decision and the level of funding for fish and wildlife, but this can only be seen as a very positive development.
    2chodi.... the picture is a bit bigger and everyone, hopefully, will embrace and support the model and it's objectives.

Further.....
    If and when people outside of the hook and bullet community get on board to support wildlife things go to the next level.
    The key to everything is a solid plan that anyone wanting to support wildlife initiatives can get behind.
    It is far more than hunting opportunities and entitlement ......it's about what's best for wildlife and the long term play.
    I believe this is starting to happen.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea