Thread: Mule deer draw 3-12.

Mule deer draw 3-12.

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the Kelowna area around 3-12. Putting in for a doe draw and wondering if the population was healthy for mulies in that region?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Mule deer draw 3-12.

tonnes of mule deer in 3-12 but like finding a sasquatch in november as they move down lower. I'd pick a different one to apply for. hunt bucks in 3-12 during sept and oct

Hunted there a bit last year, but honestly didnt see much... Could be my lack of hunting skills, but saw WT than Mule Deer. Saw more early season

Poor spot. Hwy 33 mo-betta

--------------------------> -MU 3-12 Pennask Lake-Douglas Lake- <----------------------------------

=-//--------> Fair moose and mule deer hunting, ( from Peachland-Kelowna backroad ). Because of road pressure (hike) back for a whopper four point muley buck. Most people don't walk back at all. So that's why the muleys are in those off road hide-outs in gangs and groups laying up.
    Go into the ruff stuff and Bango! Hike in thru the ruff and into the rocks and Rocky Mt. Mules.
    =-ll---------> Towards the Nicola Valley you got highland Spruce and Pine friend a mine and numerous water courses and sloughs provide excellent grazing so bam.
    From Hwy 5, access Quilchena and the Pennask Lake road
    Jel - Go and try you won't see a mule deer in your living room, plan, go and maybe get lucky BOOM!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-20-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    tonnes of mule deer in 3-12 but like finding a sasquatch in november as they move down lower. I'd pick a different one to apply for. hunt bucks in 3-12 during sept and oct
    What he said....and 3-12 sees loooottsss of hunting pressure....

3-12,8-11,8-21 sees lots of road hunting.....

ive hunted the area my whole life, 2/3 times a year i'll see people on foot, thats about it

not too many venture very far off the roads.... but they'll drive EVERY one accessable
    "Golf, what a waste of a perfectly good rifle range"

I'm the one sitting in the cut block glassing all the animals you spooked and didnt see because you dont get out of your truck

13yrs and counting in Canadian Oil & Gas...