Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kuiu Bino Harness

Re: Kuiu Bino Harness

AGC packs..are you guys taking the strap off the binos themseves as well and just keep the binos loose in the AGC?
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost

I like the kuiu bino harness for it's simplicity and minimalistic design, the other packs are too bulky for my tastes.....everything else I need already has a home in my pockets somewhere, so I want a chest pack to hold my binos and nothing else

the kuiu harness wears comfortably with my pack, and under raingear

I did modify the neck straps so they connect to the chest pouch, rather than the binos...this helps with the pack falling down while using your binos, but for me it just makes it easier to pass binos to my partner....I catch a few pine needles but not enough to call it a problem, I suspect that would depend on how loose you wear it

I'd buy it again, but I'd be tempted to try the kiss AGC model as well
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    AGC packs..are you guys taking the strap off the binos themseves as well and just keep the binos loose in the AGC?
    I leave the binos loose in the AGC but I have some paracord attached to the binos if i ever need to put them around my neck.

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    I like the kuiu bino harness for it's simplicity and minimalistic design, the other packs are too bulky for my tastes.....everything else I need already has a home in my pockets somewhere, so I want a chest pack to hold my binos and nothing else

the kuiu harness wears comfortably with my pack, and under raingear

I did modify the neck straps so they connect to the chest pouch, rather than the binos...this helps with the pack falling down while using your binos, but for me it just makes it easier to pass binos to my partner....I catch a few pine needles but not enough to call it a problem, I suspect that would depend on how loose you wear it

I'd buy it again, but I'd be tempted to try the kiss AGC model as well
    do you have any pics of your fix? i've been thinking of doing this since it is my only complaint with it

Just an FYI for anyone looking at this thread. Cabelas.ca has a bino harness on sale for $60 right now that is almost identical to the Kuiu. I wear the Kuiu and it's the best bino harness I've used yet, but would give this Cabelas model a try for the cost savings since it looks like it's pretty much the same design.