Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fiji shark dive

fiji shark dive

last time in Fiji I was able to get out on a uncaged shark dive. very exciting as these animals cruised by on a few feet in front of you.[s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_0855_1.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_0851.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_0847_1.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_0859.jpg.html][/URL] [s297.photobucket.com/user/northernbc/media/IMG_0862.jpg.html][/URL]

2. Site Sponsor

Re: fiji shark dive

That is very cool. One day I will get to swim with sharks. My boy actually wants us to go swimming. with hammer heads in the Glapagoes Islands one day. Can't wait for that day

You're fcuking mad!

Wicked, just wicked..insane, but wicked lol..

this provided me with a rush equal to when the grizzly jumped out of the bush and skidded to a halt 4 feet away,,its all character building . if you get the chance bunner you will not regret it. when I locked eyes with that bear I remember the time stopping and there was only one thought in my brain,,,he,s got me. lol

I like seeing sharks from my boat where I feel safe.(had a 6 foot blue shark eat a salmon off my hook right beside my boat out at Swift Sure Banks 2 years ago)

I had an interesting encounter with two Bull sharks while spearfishing in the Caribbean with a buddy a few years ago. I think I would have handled it better if I'd been on a shark dive, expecting to see them, but seeing them with blood in the water, uninvited, was definitely a butt clencher.

I'd seen numerous reef sharks before that and never felt uneasy but the two bigger sharks circling with the smell of blood was pretty freaky.

I'm headed back to the same island on Wednesday. We've often talked about going back to the same spot but we never have. Might take some rum courage.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Great pictures. That's a lot of sharks.
    I did a lot of diving and spearfishing in the Caribbean when I was young. No matter how many sharks I saw, my heart always skipped a beat when they swam into the picture. My dad always carried a bang stick, but never had to use it.

Forget that, your nuts
    Kamloops cabins for rent!
    www.bclakefronts.com

Check out some amazing pictures on my Facebook of trophy fish and game:
    www.facebook.com/bclakefronts
    What about YOUTUBE, Check my video on how to make a Euro mount:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade

That would be pretty cool, but I doubt I'd see more than one if I had to courage to go. Pretty sure the smell of urine/feces would keep the rest away........