Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: BCWF- Town Halls in your area

Re: BCWF- Town Halls in your area

Quote Originally Posted by XMD70 View Post
    Just wondering how many candidates for the upcoming provincial election are showing up for these meetings - also, what what parties do they represent and what do they have to say? In Prince George only the NDP folks showed up. They expressed some degree of shock and concern about the current state of affairs and funding, but promised nothing in particular.
    2 NDP MLA's , 2 Green , 2 Ind and a Liberal at the one in Nelson ...

Town Hall tomorrow!

Victoria:

Monday, April 24, 2017 7:00PM

Strawberry Vale & District Community Hall, 11 High Street (Corner of High Street and Burnside West), Victoria, BC
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

Quote Originally Posted by BCWF View Post
    Town Hall tomorrow!

Victoria:

Monday, April 24, 2017 7:00PM

Strawberry Vale & District Community Hall, 11 High Street (Corner of High Street and Burnside West), Victoria, BC
    I was there last night, turn out of 50-60 people. Very eye opening presentation too.

Town Hall TONIGHT!

Nanaimo:

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 7:00PM

Nanaimo Fish & Game Protective Association, 1325 Nanaimo Lakes Road,
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

guest Guest

Lower Mainland TONIGHT.

7 PM

Langley Civic Facility
    Fraser River Theater
    20338-65ave. Langley, BC

be be there or be Square

I'll be there

guest Guest

Great presentation tonight in Langley , should have been hundreds if not a thousands or more there in attendance, being that we have the most hunters and fishers of all the regions in BC.

The why bother, and what a waste of time attitudes have got us to where we are today.

Absolutely shocking the decades and decades of epic failure from the many many governments of BC over time

Folks that are pushing their commitment and caring for fish and wildlife aside in this province .......need to wake up.

A huge Thanks to the BCWF for trying to start to make a difference, it's a start of a long slow climb back.

CT

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    Great presentation tonight in Langley , should have been hundreds if not a thousands or more there in attendance, being that we have the most hunters and fishers of all the regions in BC.

The why bother, and what a waste of time attitudes have got us to where we are today.

Absolutely shocking the decades and decades of epic failure from the many many governments of BC over time

Folks that are pushing their commitment and caring for fish and wildlife aside in this province .......need to wake up.

A huge Thanks to the BCWF for trying to start to make a difference, it's a start of a long slow climb back.

CT
    You nailed it! Apathy is our worst enemy and most of us are guilty! Time to put aside the what can I do attitude and do something even if it just going to your MlA office and bugging him often.
    Beer so much more than a breakfast drink.

^^^^Agreed. Excellent presentation. If anyone needs a copy of the presentation let me know - I've got one. It's full of great info.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    ^^^^Agreed. Excellent presentation. If anyone needs a copy of the presentation let me know - I've got one. It's full of great info.

I was away for the last week, so couldn't make it unfortunately. Do you have a link to the presentation that you can post? Or, should I PM with you my email?
    Thanks!