Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boat delivery time

Re: Boat delivery time

Electric would be nice but after buying the boat, and a new truck this year, my manual downriggers will have to do. For now anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmullmar View Post
    Looks like it will be ready tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    donny.brooke, it is a Hewescraft sportsman 160 with a 75 hp Yamaha.(color is Yellow) my truck is black so I think it will look cool
    Have a Merc 9.9 to mount onto it, with a Trollmaster TM201DPRO
    Helix 7 sonar with GPS
    2 manual scotty downriggers.
    Now I just need to figure out how to catch salmon!!! Had no luck last year, but this will be the year!
    85' down with white glow hoochie, 5 miles out from south point of Bowen island, troll towards markers

Recently the winter fishing is pretty quiet or maybe I'm fishing in wrong place . ��

Where have you been fishing? Took a course with Pacific Angler and learned a few spots to go. Grace Island, Hutt Island, Tunstall Bay, I caught 2 at Hole in the wall. Need to be on the bottom in most places. At hole in the wall I was at 93 and 103' on downrigger. What are you using? Make sure you charge your glow tackle before using it, Green glow flasher and Glow irish cream spoon with a 6' leader. Use sent paste not oil.

Start playing with different depths as we get into spring the fish will start to suspend

Fish out the other side of the boat.
    That's where the fish are.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmullmar View Post
    I've been trying to get a firm date, he keeps saying he'll find out. Wonder If I tell him I'm going to cancel the purchase and ask for my deposit back if that would encourage him to get it done quicker
    YUP or ask to speak with his MANAGER - theres LOTs of places to buy from ! Just like the Car Business ! and they CANNOT Keep your DEPOSIT - its ILLEGAL ! RJ