Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

awww stewie are you crying because jelly is sharing a spot you hunt? grow up

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Quote Originally Posted by northernbc View Post
    yes it does , a good blast.
    I agree! I was just looking through the older posts from Jelvis looking at Region 3... Lots of great info there too.

Jello did ya shoot a deer last fall,,, and if ya did,,,was it bamby or little heavier?

I hunted Kammy Dooble Wammy with some pals but no gals, I need a Fox to go hunting with in her ride cuz I'm walkin and no time for ticklin and tocklin, I wanna 180 or better in 2018 or I am getting really mean and lean. Haha
    This mule season in Kamloops iz goinck to b, thee record breaking year for someone reading this thread. Your going to take Jelly Shaggy's advice and go there and maybe once maybe twice and yer pullin out yer caping knife.
    Jelly, Kamloops Region 3 with me iz bedder than region 4's crew, with stew, MU 3-27 in hunting heaven
    next folks
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-07-2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: MU 3-27 iz out of ziss woooooorrrld bucksndoes

But ya did,nt answer my Q...jello?anything hanging

Tell us more jelly, I can see stewie's profile pic getting even more frowny as you spew, entertaining me beyond anything I could of imagined,, where does Stew hunt?

Great to see the Jelly Man back in action

We're live folks in Kammy as yah read, I'm going to put up Region 3, I put on b4 butt this thread will focus, pinpoint, corral each individual spot with in an area big enuff for two or three good spots in a radius of each udder, within walking distance among the mules .
    Jel -- Let's watch as certain spots will be measured and seasoned for accuracy.
    Nothing to Beef or Stew about --

Jelvis . Very big of you to post this up ! I hope it helps younger and older hunters alike !
    Hat's off to you !
    Arctic Lake

Arctic I dig that ser e is lee. Yes we are going to help the new hunters of mules and mooses and grouses.
    some whitetail thrown in for good measure. Why because of members on HBC like Arctic folks.
    -- thoughtful of other hunters - will help to their success and feel good about it -- memories folks
    --- help new muley and moose and grouse hunters to get their first mule deer in 2017
    Jel - Thanks Arctic your cool, we yes we on this thread will help each other to be successful no matter a beginner or a casual blue collar hunter. The semi-pros can learn too, that's why they are smart --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-14-2017 at 08:40 PM.