Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

This feels like a blast from the past...

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

yes it does , a good blast.

Still blabbing about reg3 areas hey Jorge (jelvis)hopefully you get pissy again and go away for good next time

Great thread Jel! Love it.
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

The sagebrush kid is back in black..
    Midnight toker

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Still blabbing about reg3 areas hey Jorge (jelvis)hopefully you get pissy again and go away for good next time
    Wow way out of line you should read the post of why people are leaving this site it is exactly because of this type of response!!!

his comment did bother me as well ,it is okay to not like someone but it is better to just say nothing. stew your comment left a crappy taste in my mouth, I was sitting here happy thinking of my outside day then you chimed in and it changed my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    It's okay guys look at all the helpfull info stew has shared. Like telling people to eat $#!t and spewing opinions must be good for hunters. Helps them learn to bs better.

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    -=-ll--------> " Hi everyone" we love mule deer hunting I got to keep my hands busy so I got this thread for you, started. Mule deer in all shapes and sizes muley hunters. First buck to "Four Point Paradise"
    -- I will add to it as we go. Takes time but hey I got time. Hunted these spots too, saw many. --
    --=ll------------------> Region 3 is thee most pleasant hunting area in B.C. <--------------------ll-=
    # - Mule deer are found all around Kamloops. In (all directions. North, south east and west.) - #
    This is (beautiful country to hunt) and holds fair to good muley's and blue grouse hunting.
    We start with M.U. 3-19 - Savona - Tunkwa Lake
    --=ll------------> The Summer Range road leaves Hwy 1 just east of Savona, following the old trans Canada Hwy uphill you'll see the broken old hard surface of the old road. First turnoff right from old Hwy, just above the steepest hill runs up thru ranch land, beside a small creek.
    --> Ridges (on either side of this small valley are good mule deer) and blue grouse hunting, depending on how far you are going to hike.
    ---//-------------------->( Good late season trophy bucks in this area )<----------------------------//--
    +++---------------- ( Mu 3-19 lies left of Guichon Creek (3-18 on the right. )------------------------+++
    - =//----------------->If you go past Tunkwa Lake you hit Logan Lake road <-------------------//=-
    Jel -- big buck mules rule the two ridges here especially after snows and the rut comes. Don't bang a huge Blue grouse when yah see them tho, --- could scare a monster mule buck away.
    My former stomping grounds. Today much of it is private access, whereas the ranchers used to let
    hunters in. There are still areas to hunt, especially if you're willing to hike, just be careful not to get
    lost...hunters have died in those wilds. Savona Mt, Little Savona Mt, and Six Mile hill were reputed
    to have the highest mule deer concentrations over winter in North America at one time. My father,
    brothers, and I have taken many deer, including some monsters, from "Jelvis's" backyard over the years.

-- Let's not get in a stew and let a negative thought about someone's dislike for Reg 3 info being made available to every hunter in the world. Some people don't want to tell of hunting spots or tell in detail where to go in these spots by someone who hunted the area for ever and a day.
    -- Some locals and hunters of this Kamloops area if they knew me wood prolly ( try ) 2 kick my butt for spewing these incredible mule deer areas around the Loops.
    -- I think at my age and time, I need to help hunters not now, butt right now, to share the places so the new hunters and their partners can know where to go in 2017 and beyond to get a chance to fill a mule deer tag, antlered or antlerless.
    --- So there -- every inch will be covered in detail so all people from the Lower Strangeland can bang a gong on a mule for a nice hot juicy deer stew.
    Jeldo Rocka Feldo -- Region 3 around Kammy will be examined and explored with proven detail fact tolla.
    And now because we're in a stew, I'm going to Spew! Every secret spot of muley success in this thread.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-14-2017 at 08:09 AM. Reason: WE"RE IN A STEW 2 GEDDER