Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

finny's pretty well got me pegged as above folks, finny's bin around -- it takes one to recognize one
    -- Haha finn yer perddy good at the rappin too
    -- First -> Dream hunting? Finny what is dream hunting according to Hoyle? pleeece X plane
    -- second -> Of course I hunted the 60's 70's 80's 90's and up to now -- so whad up? Get down, jump around
    -- Thirdly turdly --> I am a man and I know dat I am, I'm jelly ok --
    -- Fourthly --> Old folks home is where I want to be, later in life when I can't move my hands
    will need a nurse to help me do the things I once knew many moonse ago, any major doood will tell yah.

Lastly -- If yah want to get down, then jump up and get around, who let the dawgs out? hoot hoot hoot
    Jelly Mick Gwyer -- check dee air in yer tire --- the team says yer hired!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 04-06-2017 at 05:55 AM. Reason: TRUMP? --- Say's -- YER FIRED ! bye bye

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Jelly...ya poems are good...buum,,buum,,,enjoy them great,,,,keep going ya old goat..wahhhnewer say dahhh

Thanks Jelly Belly U Da Man !
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

Jelly Belly and his rad crew consisting of Roddy und Rockin' Ronny have sure been firing up some jibronis!!!

It's electrifying and lighting up the night shift. Showing how to get out to a few areas if ya started with no clue - Maybe even cut your Mulie tag, too.

Salute

what in the hell am i even reading!?!?!

" Ok" mule and moose and grouse hunters from where ever your sittin at, we got the team soup
    preem --

=-//------> Mt.Goudreau with the Wolsey Warrior herself Roxy, for now and hopefully forever <---

-- Mule hunters start your engines, it's Rox and you follow my instructions and hints on this Wolsey Road and hunt Goo droh for the amazing mule deer.

-- Let's start right and proper, use your topo about a 1-50.000 or so of Goo droh.
    I will measue k's from where the Wolsey rd starts off Westsyde at the beginning of Wolsey road we measure in kay lom mee ters.
    -----> See the guys lil hobby farm, then see it's a 1km long and the road crosses Camp Nine creek.
    Start measure from Westsyde and Wolsey is 0. Zero K -- .0
    --- Look at your topo and see these key spots and where to measure from, Zero.
    Then I can proceed with accurate k markings and you will get out at certain spot to start your hunt.
    Roxy
    --- Hey follow these instructions by Roxy and look at your topo to see spots mentioned above
    Jello for now - we'e going in muley hunters - 2018 -- lean and mean -- a muley hunting machine
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-07-2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Foxy at ZERO -- hone in and look and mark

Fee Fie Fo Fuley, has Jelly ever bagged a Muley???

Jel Dog has bagged more Muleys than anyone from here to the nord river you kin take that to the bank yo
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    finny's pretty well got me pegged as above folks, finny's bin around -- it takes one to recognize one
    -- Haha finn yer perddy good at the rappin too
    -- First -> Dream hunting? Finny what is dream hunting according to Hoyle? pleeece X plane
    -- second -> Of course I hunted the 60's 70's 80's 90's and up to now -- so whad up? Get down, jump around
    -- Thirdly turdly --> I am a man and I know dat I am, I'm jelly ok --
    -- Fourthly --> Old folks home is where I want to be, later in life when I can't move my hands
    will need a nurse to help me do the things I once knew many moonse ago, any major doood will tell yah.

Lastly -- If yah want to get down, then jump up and get around, who let the dawgs out? hoot hoot hoot
    Jelly Mick Gwyer -- check dee air in yer tire --- the team says yer hired!
    pure gold Jelly!

Roxy's come through and rollin' right over the haters and trolls tryin' ta bee baiters! They're, 'baitin, alright! Remind 'em ta keep outta public and hopefully keep the door shut too.

The Big Jelviki's whole crew is talkin to you!

If'n you're looking for Mulies, foo