Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Threaded View

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

--- Roddy says, another glorious option for moose, mules and black bear is go past Heffley turnoff on Hwy5, keep on Hwy 5 north out from Kamloops.
    --- As you pass the Heffley Creek turnoff and your going north on Hwy 5, look at your Back roads map and (see Vinsula on Hwy 5 the Yellowhead.)
    -- Now (look just before) reaching Vinsula on Hwy 5, a road shoots off the yellowhead hwy right (east) it is going up to Knouff Lake area, this is one road that Roddy says, "Jel this is where I'd send your buddy."
    -- If Roddy likes Knouff Lake area the muleys are in there for sure.
    ------ Look at Vinsula on the map in comparison to the Heffley Creek turnoff area, (the distance in K's between them), where the roads branch out and where they go? By water, ponds, marshes, open fields and meadows with trees and bushes. And where they come out onto Hwy 5 again on the Jellohead.
    =-ll------------> Jel - thanks so much for Roddy the Body -- this is an A+ region close to the south central easy to get too and fast 3 hours from the Fraser Valley going slow.and in mu 3-27 for mule deer and local moose, plus wild cats, coyotes, odd wolf, ducks, grouse, rabbit, black bear and much more. I would pick this one myself plus Louis Creek exit next for a gorgeous top of the charts muley country, just up from Vinsula.
    ---------> See where roads connect on your Backroads BC Maps from Vinsula, Heffley Creek and Louis Creek and plan accordingly it's all beauty country east of the beautiful and a lil above Hwy 5 in MU 3-27 Kammy Loops is waiting for you!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-21-2017 at 12:19 PM. Reason: RODDY APPROVES THIS MESSAGE!