Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Threaded View

Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

-=-ll--------> " Hi everyone" we love mule deer hunting I got to keep my hands busy so I got this thread for you, started. Mule deer in all shapes and sizes muley hunters. First buck to "Four Point Paradise" I am going to pin-point spots using k's and miles and yards and metres.
    -- I will add to it as we go. Takes time but hey I got time. Hunted these spots too, saw many. --
    --=ll------------------> Region 3 is thee most pleasant hunting area in B.C. <--------------------ll-=
    # - Mule deer are found all around Kamloops. In (all directions. North, south east and west.) - #
    This is (beautiful country to hunt) and holds fair to good muley's and blue grouse hunting.
    We start with M.U. 3-19 - Savona - Tunkwa Lake
    --=ll------------> The Summer Range road leaves Hwy 1 just east of Savona, following the old trans Canada Hwy uphill you'll see the broken old hard surface of the old road. First turnoff right from old Hwy, just above the steepest hill runs up thru ranch land, beside a small creek.
    --> Ridges (on either side of this small valley are good mule deer) and blue grouse hunting, depending on how far you are going to hike.
    ---//-------------------->( Good late season trophy bucks in this area )<----------------------------//--
    +++---------------- ( Mu 3-19 lies left of Guichon Creek (3-18 on the right. )------------------------+++
    - =//----------------->If you go past Tunkwa Lake you hit Logan Lake road <-------------------//=-
    Jel -- big buck mules rule the two ridges here especially after snows and the rut comes. Don't bang a huge Blue grouse when yah see them tho, --- could scare a monster mule buck away.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-14-2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Savona you'll see the gas station by the Summers road.

2. Site Sponsor