Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

------ Thanks hunters your so nice to Roxy and me too, as well as others.
    - I got a new fella to join in the Goo droh games, Rick ( the Mullet Bay ) Riddler is joining the team with Roxy bringing Rik in to help, use some riddils for hints and to help remember the key words.
    ------ Hey it's Rikster the Mullet Bay trickster. Surrounding Goo droh, in on Wolsey and really confident and sure, cuz what Roxy bin sharin, it needs some respect or ye might reject, positive karma and rewards. Big moss back giving you the slip.
    ------ The Goo dro mountain is like a fountain, for newbies on a roll and eyes wide open. A new hunter will nail a trophy mule buck with a little luck and chance, who ever you are, your party is going to dance, the victory, the moment, the muley buck, the ground round.
    -- Hunters we got the Rikster on board for the whole 2018 muley in and on Goo droh.
    OK I believe that's the whole entire team up here watching Goo dro land.
    Jel -- we are going to start laying out the k's from Zero next -- on Wolsey road to a major toad!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-07-2018 at 06:56 PM. Reason: RIK the Mullet Bay Riddler

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

It's gotta be right around that time for some more!

Bring it on Rik the Mullet Bay Riddler - Whatya got for SOME k's to lay.

Tell 'em how it is... or at least could be!

=-//-----> High everyone following this Kamloops center out thread. Muley and Moose.
    I'm kinda waiting to show exact K's from Westsyde and Wolsey, the Zero point with Roxy's K's.
    -- I don't want us getting ahead of ourselves concerning exact K'e right now, this Wolsey road on either side is great for muley, altho it's comng sooner than I was wanting with Rik jumping on the Wolsey Wagon. Anyways here's Rik,

-- Yah whad up? it's me Rickster the Mullet Bay Riddler @ Jelly's in the Loops. I want to spill the beans and crank the K's but I'm in a mule deer haze, in a spinning radical Goo droh maze.
    Walked on Wolsey after 1k and pulled a full sleigh, after two I had a chew. All the way on Wolsey except from Zero to 1 I dint unload my gun, the hobby rancher wouldn't let me have my fun.
    After k 1, on Wolsey from zero, and his little cattle gaurd and fence, I brought Betsy out of her case and started searching thee place, on either side of Wolsey for thee muley face.
    -- OK Rik let's not get ahead of ourselves for now -- Rik get's excited fast folks when talkin goo.
    Jelly -- the mullet spewing and educating new bees on the Wolsey road warrior team thanks Rik.
    -- our own Roxy coming soon -- K's by the number muley's by the score -- lookin for the big 4 --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-11-2018 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Rik the Mullet Bay Riddler folks thanks Rickster

This is the thread for Billy and others looking for help in pm's for Kamloops area hunting, around Kamloops. 360
    We;re going hunting folks together out of Kamloops BC
    Jel -- Roddy says Hey!

Now your on to it Jelly...adding some rough estimated Km's to those roads will definitely be beneficial.

I got a book i kept notes in of around Mt Hagen, look up Mt Hagen.
    Roddy says, Hagen way is a good way, look above from our Zero, and see Mt Hagen.
    -- You drive past Wolsey on Westsyde , off the Hwy and up to Hagen, will note some k's from our Zero soon.
    Jel -- this area has a maze of history for mule deer from high down to low. Blue grouse also.
    Hagen down to Goo dro -- a natural migration route for mule deer family -- history does not fib.
    Butt: you gotta get out here and start doing some looking and scouting, then hiking with a gun.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-13-2017 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Mt Hagen for some shagen -- go, look, discover.

Damn these threads move fast some time. Grew up in the loops but not related to Jelly ( I think??). Spent almost 40 years in 3-27 and know it pretty good. Getting harder to hunt with the heavy cutting and dense regrow (I like to walk not talk)but the bucks are still in pockets albeit with an extra appendage or three. Was doing some camping up at red lake this year and saw some pretty good sign. Might try the open bush for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    =///===============> MU 3-28 Westsyde - Little Fort <=====================///=

- This long narrow unit runs along the west side of the North Thompson River from Westsyde ( North Kamloops) to Little fort. Many logging roads cut back to hilly country above the road to west. Fair muleys in here with some mooses too.
    I would recommend heading up Dairy Creek road, this is where the experienced Italian hunters that I know in kammy go every time. Drive up obey first sign on distance till able to shoot ( 9k and past) measure on a map 9k up Dairy Road, good spot and all season, but real good late in a foot of snow.
    --- Jamieson Creek is nice too
    --- You can go up Poison Creek which iz a proven spot for nice mules.
    I would tend to hunt Skull Mtn later and look for some fine bucks in the old burn about ten years old.
    Elbow lake ( Called Crooked by locals) has been a reputable mule deer and grouse spot. By Skull.
    No need to go farther out of kammy for great mule deer country. Kamloops iz mule deer country.
    --Look these spots up on a Kamloops area map and check out the road in and it takes 45 min to get to Barriere from kammy, no big deal. These spots are all between Kammy and Skull Mtn by Barriere.
    I'll come back here and we'll tighten it up a bit, nuff 4 now on MU 3-28 the muley topography 100%
    Jellz Bellz

Any words of wisdom for us in MU 3--20 and 3--26

Jelvis and others.

Just saw this thread. I am a new member and I am happy to see that folks here are willing to share insights and spots. I have been hunting for almost 35 years and I am always willing to share and mentor new hunters and encourage them not to give up. Tenacity is a virtue all hunters have and one that should be encouraged to those who will take up the hunt after we all are long gone. I understand the frustration and reasoning of some members who say great hunting spots should remain sacred. We are all a bit like that and there is nothing wrong with that. But one other thing we all have in common is the pride we take in sharing the knowledge we have gained over the many years in the bush with those near and dear to us. By sharing with others, Jelvis and those like minded men and women are keeping the faith and showing those outside the hunting community that we are indeed family and hope for others to be part of this family. Jelvis ---- we thank you!

Well said Onomos and welcome to the board
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this