Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Threaded View

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

------ Thanks hunters your so nice to Roxy and me too, as well as others.
    - I got a new fella to join in the Goo droh games, Rick ( the Mullet Bay ) Riddler is joining the team with Roxy bringing Rik in to help, use some riddils for hints and to help remember the key words.
    ------ Hey it's Rikster the Mullet Bay trickster. Surrounding Goo droh, in on Wolsey and really confident and sure, cuz what Roxy bin sharin, it needs some respect or ye might reject, positive karma and rewards. Big moss back giving you the slip.
    ------ The Goo dro mountain is like a fountain, for newbies on a roll and eyes wide open. A new hunter will nail a trophy mule buck with a little luck and chance, who ever you are, your party is going to dance, the victory, the moment, the muley buck, the ground round.
    -- Hunters we got the Rikster on board for the whole 2018 muley in and on Goo droh.
    OK I believe that's the whole entire team up here watching Goo dro land.
    Jel -- we are going to start laying out the k's from Zero next -- on Wolsey road to a major toad!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-07-2018 at 06:56 PM. Reason: RIK the Mullet Bay Riddler