Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

--- Roddy says, another glorious option for moose, mules and black bear is go past Heffley turnoff on Hwy5, keep on Hwy 5 north out from Kamloops.
    --- As you pass the Heffley Creek turnoff and your going north on Hwy 5, look at your Back roads map and (see Vinsula on Hwy 5 the Yellowhead.)
    -- Now (look just before) reaching Vinsula on Hwy 5, a road shoots off the yellowhead hwy right (east) it is going up to Knouff Lake area, this is one road that Roddy says, "Jel this is where I'd send your buddy."
    -- If Roddy likes Knouff Lake area the muleys are in there for sure.
    ------ Look at Vinsula on the map in comparison to the Heffley Creek turnoff area, (the distance in K's between them), where the roads branch out and where they go? By water, ponds, marshes, open fields and meadows with trees and bushes. And where they come out onto Hwy 5 again on the Jellohead.
    =-ll------------> Jel - thanks so much for Roddy the Body -- this is an A+ region close to the south central easy to get too and fast 3 hours from the Fraser Valley going slow.and in mu 3-27 for mule deer and local moose, plus wild cats, coyotes, odd wolf, ducks, grouse, rabbit, black bear and much more. I would pick this one myself plus Louis Creek exit next for a gorgeous top of the charts muley country, just up from Vinsula.
    ---------> See where roads connect on your Backroads BC Maps from Vinsula, Heffley Creek and Louis Creek and plan accordingly it's all beauty country east of the beautiful and a lil above Hwy 5 in MU 3-27 Kammy Loops is waiting for you!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-21-2017 at 12:19 PM. Reason: RODDY APPROVES THIS MESSAGE!

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Wow good luck Region 3 guys who have worked their ass off to get some Paradise. In the old days it was more fun finding a productive place and leave with a tight lip!

Heffley Creek -- Louis Creek MU 3-27

A road up Heffley Creek runs in and past Heffley Lake, with turnoffs to Knouff Lake. Another road runs into the hills behind McClure, ( check map for McClure) on Hwy 5, connecting with this road system. Beyond Heffley Lake a road left runs out to Louis Creek, thee home of the original Mule Deer Zeke from Looey Creek and side roads to explore as soon as you step out of the pick up door to explore with mule deer wandering around. Moose once abundant now down to LEH.
    H of an area coming up from Looey Crick with big buck Dick. This guy hit Badger Lake and Lil Badger like a zombie and saw many bucks and does, even saw a whitetail or two flittin around.
    Jelly -- With your buddy Roddy dah Body Badger Lakes comin up soon.

Is this even the real Jelvis?

Quote Originally Posted by RBooth View Post
    I think it is, maybe a little older but still has that Jelly Roll-Off-The-Tongue feel. One thing is for sure, whoever came back last time wasn't him. He isn't saying anything that isn't already easily available if you use the search option. Glad he is back. Walk a Km off the road and you can still be alone (unless you are sheep hunting, those F'ers are crazy)
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by RBooth View Post
    Holy $hiiiizzzz, Booth? Is this really you!? Next we'll see Dana, Matt B, and Steve posting agian!! Which wouldn't be a bad thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterguy View Post
    Wow good luck Region 3 guys who have worked their ass off to get some Paradise. In the old days it was more fun finding a productive place and leave with a tight lip!
    I hear ya, Ive spent about 5 years striking out up there but figuring out the area on my own and finally connected on my first mulie last season, I actually did alright in a spot that you gave some tips on (you gave me a set of quad tires a couple summers ago and we chatted for a bit) I know 5 years isn't long compared to some guys but damn, put in some work on your own its a lot more rewarding when you finally do connect. Ive always been taught to not trust everything you read online anyways, "jelvis" could be sitting back laughing he is ass off at all the guys he's misleading for all anyone knows, I know Ive never seen him post anything about killing anything on here, troll?......

Hey Russ here's my buddy Roddy and he wants to ask you something, hey Roddy.

Hey I'm Roddy and I noticed you called my bro a troll and I want to know what the word "troll" means to you in the context of Jelly being what? Then I will figure it out.

---- Ok Roddy that's it for now I've been called a lot worse than a troll b4 and will be again so no big deal to me, butt Roddy, he joined the group and now reads the thread as it goes dah Body is kinda going over board I think but he's in the living room now huffin and a puffin, working out with some kinda weights and hittin the heavy bag, he get's to a point where he can't sit still.

Anyways we won't be Badgered at Badger Lakes, Little Badger Lakes check your map and see

=--l-----> Badger Lake FSR ( forest service road ) just below McClure on Hwy 5, and see this road heading east to Struthers, Spooney and Badger Lakes now see the road hooks up and passes (Martin Meadows lake), this is a prime area Note: this road comes out just south of Exlou on Hwy 5 Yellowhead so go up and down this road and get the feel it's the real deal Holy Fields.
    =-/-prime mule deer spot ----> It go's and comes out either way to Hwy 5, Roddy just gave me the nod, says, try this spot or your missing a preemo muley and moose area. <---preemo spot--/-=
    ---Note thee north end of MU 3-27's boundary is the Louis Creek road, this road gives access to the mu 3-27 also and is well known for hunting success per hunter ratio.
    So you got 3-27 and don't really need anything else cuz super Mu 3-27 iz muley heaven.
    Grouse, black bear moose mules whites and you name it and go claim it.

Fadear Creak with Mule Deer Zeke in 3-27 Next, look up Blucher Hall up the Louis Creek road.
    And look at Cahlity
    Jel with Roddy, and Zeke up the creek -- more coming muley people soon
    Check Fadear Creek next with Fadear Mt and Moose Meadows look it up in 3-27 we're going to two step out to Badger round and round the dance hall floors.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-23-2017 at 07:46 AM. Reason: FADEAR CREEK with MULE DEER ZEKE next MU 3-27

Keep it coming jelly, saving me hundreds of $ in gas scouting! Best of all, all my fave spots haven't made the thread...

Region 3 October long weekend, gongshow

Kamloops cabins for rent!
    www.bclakefronts.com

Check out some amazing pictures on my Facebook of trophy fish and game:
    www.facebook.com/bclakefronts
    What about YOUTUBE, Check my video on how to make a Euro mount:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade