Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

Hunters are nice, but too many, would pass truck after truck after truck, the roads were pigshit muddy. No ATV's have tons of road hunters this year, firicking gongshow
    Kamloops cabins for rent!
    www.bclakefronts.com

Check out some amazing pictures on my Facebook of trophy fish and game:
    www.facebook.com/bclakefronts
    What about YOUTUBE, Check my video on how to make a Euro mount:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade

Re: Jelvis shows spots for hunting near Kamloops center out for mule deer Region 3

whoa-hoa guys Jelly smelly here from the Kamy loopy filling in all hunters on the best place to hunt -----> Kamy loop! Loop the hoop ---> home of 198" monsters and bigger just gotta know where to go. PM jellystone for the tips on greenstone no secrets all hunters welcome big mulies this way!!!!

Leave the truck/atv by the old stump road, hike 20 mins north east toward Savona mnt when you get to the big tall tree sit and glass and wait for big mulie to walk by. moose too! dont forget your tag!

be patient ----> 198" mulie waiting for you. Jack O'Connors secret spot ---> still producing!

Jelly deli ---> puttin trophy mulies in yer belly

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    -- Let's not get in a stew and let a negative thought about someone's dislike for Reg 3 info being made available to every hunter in the world. Some people don't want to tell of hunting spots or tell in detail where to go in these spots by someone who hunted the area for ever and a day.
    -- Some locals and hunters of this Kamloops area if they knew me wood prolly ( try ) 2 kick my butt for spewing these incredible mule deer areas around the Loops.
    -- I think at my age and time, I need to help hunters not now, butt right now, to share the places so the new hunters and their partners can know where to go in 2017 and beyond to get a chance to fill a mule deer tag, antlered or antlerless.
    --- So there -- every inch will be covered in detail so all people from the Lower Strangeland can bang a gong on a mule for a nice hot juicy deer stew.
    Jeldo Rocka Feldo -- Region 3 around Kammy will be examined and explored with proven detail fact tolla.
    And now because we're in a stew, I'm going to Spew! Every secret spot of muley success in this thread.
    Honestly , maybe Stew was outa line somewhat. But with the Mule deer populations dwindling all over BC. Why would you go on the computer and tell the whole province where to go hunt . If I was local in some of these areas and you gave away one of my favorite spots over the internet. I would be f*$#n pissed off too. Why cant a guy just have a coffee with a few people and give some helpfull info. All your actually doing here is forcing more pressure onto a resourse that is already facing too much pressure. These types of threads leade to less game on the hillsides. More hunter congestion .
    Shorter seasons for people and LEH into areas that were GOS..

Stew in my opinion your not too far outa line.

ahh people don't know ..how smart jello bello actually is...just read between jell's line...he is leading pack of hunters like sheep on the field..jell,,,ya to smart for one man..

Quote Originally Posted by pro 111 View Post
    Honestly , maybe Stew was outa line somewhat. But with the Mule deer populations dwindling all over BC. Why would you go on the computer and tell the whole province where to go hunt . If I was local in some of these areas and you gave away one of my favorite spots over the internet. I would be f*$#n pissed off too. Why cant a guy just have a coffee with a few people and give some helpfull info. All your actually doing here is forcing more pressure onto a resourse that is already facing too much pressure. These types of threads leade to less game on the hillsides. More hunter congestion .
    Shorter seasons for people and LEH into areas that were GOS..

Stew in my opinion your not too far outa line.
    So to increase our deer numbers we need money ... to get money we need more hunters but we want to make it harder for new hunters to get into it by not sharing success stories and razzing on those that are trying to help?

It's not really a big deal, man. All the spots he mentions are spots someone could easily find following the backroads mapbook. And if he mentions your spots in particular, why not just keep quiet and not draw attention to it.

I wouldn't want my spots blown either, but I would never draw further attention to them and admit they were in the list of things he talked about