Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair trade. Monarch 3 for zeiss terra

Fair trade. Monarch 3 for zeiss terra

I'd like to move along a monarch 3 4-16x42. The horizontal crosshair line is too thick for me. So a guy offered me to swap straight a Terra 4-12x42 with rz6( I believe) only problem is it's potentially through the mail so I don't want to get ripped off and I can't find any locally to look through.

I have zeiss conquest binos and scopes. Looked through a terra 10 years ago and I remeber I didn't like the conventional Z Plez reticle.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Fair trade. Monarch 3 for zeiss terra

If it don't feel right its not
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post
    I'd like to move along a monarch 3 4-16x42. The horizontal crosshair line is too thick for me. So a guy offered me to swap straight a Terra 4-12x42 with rz6( I believe) only problem is it's potentially through the mail so I don't want to get ripped off and I can't find any locally to look through.

I have zeiss conquest binos and scopes. Looked through a terra 10 years ago and I remeber I didn't like the conventional Z Plez reticle.
    You didn't try a terra 10 years ago as they only came out in 2014. I would take your Nikon over a terra.

Ya I feel I'd be disappointed. They only come out in 2014? 2 years ago..... no way. It was at least 2008 when I looked at one if it wasn't a terra it was the entry level zeiss

Ya I feel I'd be disappointed. They only come out in 2014? 2 years ago..... no way. It was at least 2008 when I looked at one if it wasn't a terra it was the entry level zeiss
    It was probably the only conquest... They were awesome.. The Terra, not so much.

OKay, Im passing the trade. I don't really need rid of the nikon, just taking up space.

I really like the terra glass for the price. I have their 10x42 binds and am very happy

buddy its a third of the way thru 2017 your sense of time is obviously off hahaha 2014 was 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    buddy its a third of the way thru 2017 your sense of time is obviously off hahaha 2014 was 3 years ago
    Thats what happens when you live in the bush lol My 86 chevs only 10 years old.

Hahaha no kidding that's awesome