Thread: silent predator wool clothing

silent predator wool clothing

I need new cloths to keep me comfortable while hunting. I'm thinking of going back to wool. I stumbled across a Canadian company silent predator. There clothes look nice, I was wondering if anyone has tried there stuff. It's pricy so I would like the low down weather they are worth the money or not.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: silent predator wool clothing

My buddy has the jacket and pants. Had them for two or three seasons now? He loves them for the warmth and they are very quiet. They are NOT good in rainy weather. They get wet and heavy. He likes 'em though.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemywinchester View Post
    My buddy has the jacket and pants. Had them for two or three seasons now? He loves them for the warmth and they are very quiet. They are NOT good in rainy weather. They get wet and heavy. He likes 'em though.
    This, I have same experience

Do you hav the same buddy? ☺

On a serious note I have had wool cloths in the past and they drained the water fairly well. Is this not the case with this brand?

http://www.gostwear.com/hunting-c-86.html check these guys out as well, I love wool.
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless