Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Good morning

Re: Good morning

It was sure looking good until the surprise snow yesterday morning. Still waiting on these bears to wake up in the peace. Today looks like another fantastic day though, I have three weeks off and gonna try arrow a blackie.

-- gah hood marnin again lol, another flyday already, the sun is a blazin now and it's gorgeous sunlight today in Kamloops.
    -- looks like a western movie scene up here.
    Anyways we're live in the Loops.
    Jel -- give yerself a few minutes to wake up. Whoa! Half asleep so far -- have a banana 4 breaky

Good morning hunters across the nation, it's sunnyday and Kamloops is total golden yellow under the big light in the sky this marnin.
    -- May is going fast and b4 we know it leh draws coming soon to a computer near you.
    - It's gorgeous in Kammy right now.
    Jelly Roll -- try yer best today to keep your head up and shoulders back, eyes n ears open.
    Walk tall. Head up. Shoulders back a bit. Swing yer arms too deliberately. Gettin ready Teddy.
    Muley's in 2017 Reg 3 on the tree

Hey good morning to you this marnin, it's Moonday the holiday. Long weekender.
    -- I know, " Don't talk at me til I had my second cup a joe ok" ?
    Sun shining going to 30 + today -- yah it's a scorcher -- lots of tanning going on, Halter tops, short shorts and no shirts, no socks, no shoes and no cares, pass the cold one.
    Jelly Unitas in dah Loopy Land -- Wake up and smell the sunshine -- look left look right --
    allllll rah hite yeeee yahhhhhhh it's playtime redefined friend a mine -- Kammy dooble Whammy
    Last edited by Jelvis; 05-22-2017 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Let's go Koko Moe -- Stop at Timmy's -- yeeeeehaaaa

Good morning HSBC just back after vacation . Hope you are all well, very nice morning in the peace and no more snow. Going to be windy today,but nice and warm.hope everyone has a good day. Looks like some nice bears been taken good job .