Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning

Re: Good morning

Good Morning! As well as good night or whatever to whomever that reads this whenever.

Cheers for the positivity and well wishes.

back at you lord walsingham, worked last night right by chetwynd -2 overnight with a decient show of northern lights. the peace region is really on a melt right now daytime highs around 8 or so, it seems winter is loosing her grip.

Good morning hunters and nature lovers. It's fly day the last day of March 2017 folks.
    Black bear season and that's not an April fools joke either lol.
    Bears out in Kammy now!
    Have a super Friday and keep coming alive and move forward with your hunting plans for this season.
    Jelly in dah Loopy Town -- all hot and bothered.

I am in the EK/Region 4-20 today and the weather network says we'll be hitting double digit temps this afternoon, 12 degrees C and looks to be a good one!

It is a good day. Sincerely, I had resigned from HBC months ago (took a year off myself at one point) and just checked in to see if this account existed... What I found was the return of Jelvis!

Awesome, love it and cheers for a great one, folks!!!

Good morning friends it's Sunday and a fun day, keep going no matter what, we move forward.
    Have a great day and enjoy the weather, get out side and walk a bit.
    Jel -- in Kammy -- mule deer city -- we got lottsa mule deer folks -- Deer burgers anyone?
    Go for muley leh around Kammy -- any buck or antlerless -- then you can have venison to eat.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 04-02-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Good Morning!

Looking to be another beauty Spring day out here in the E.K. I love it.

Always glad to come by and read this thread. It cheers me up and reminds me that BC (even this site, sometimes) is a good place to be when many others have me figurin' I never should've signed up - The good vibe folks bring smiles.

I'll have one of those Burgers for Breakfast Jelvis! Thanks for advice as always, will have to try a Kammy Deer some year.

Good morning hbc a nice spring morning here in the peace, returning home yesterday from work in chetwynd I encountered snowfall ,heavy rain ,beautiful sunny warm patches..kind of a perfect spring day. Looks like maybe more of the same today ,in the bush the mud is terrible and the melt is in full swing. 0c right now overcast and slight breeze.

Goodmorning!

Hey @ northernbc, hope yourself and all of HBC have a great day. It's my time to get some rest and flipmode by saying today, it's good night!

A quick nap'll do, see youse all later.

Are you having fun yet? Gah Hood mornin HBC. It's flyday again, went fast eh.
    ---- Spring fever leeds to buck fever and we're hot blooded for 2017's beauty year.
    Get up get at er, it's our own drive we want, not others drive, we alone will what we allow and do.
    ---- No one is an excuse for us, we hunt, we walk, we talk and we eat venison ok?
    This is jel with the team in The North Thompson River basin where the rivers meet.
    --- do a light warm-up b4, trying to do too much starting out to get in shape for deer hunting.
    Jelvis -- do start cardio and be consistent at home, move, be active physically for 20 minutes a day and you will be surprized at what your body is wanting you to do for it. It will reward U.
    ---------------Good morning members of hbc, we rock!----------------------------------------
    Last edited by Jelvis; 04-07-2017 at 05:47 AM. Reason: ------------------HBC ROCKS ON! ---------------------

---- Good morning hunters, it's Saturday. Getting light out at 6 am. More day less night.
    I like light not much on the dark part.
    ---- anyways have a super day today, the best you can, we ain't perfect yet.
    Jello -- Tryin to wake up in Kammy Land -- mule deer city -- suns coming out oh yah!