Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Good morning

Re: Good morning

It was sure looking good until the surprise snow yesterday morning. Still waiting on these bears to wake up in the peace. Today looks like another fantastic day though, I have three weeks off and gonna try arrow a blackie.

-- gah hood marnin again lol, another flyday already, the sun is a blazin now and it's gorgeous sunlight today in Kamloops.
    -- looks like a western movie scene up here.
    Anyways we're live in the Loops.
    Jel -- give yerself a few minutes to wake up. Whoa! Half asleep so far -- have a banana 4 breaky

Good morning hunters across the nation, it's sunnyday and Kamloops is total golden yellow under the big light in the sky this marnin.
    -- May is going fast and b4 we know it leh draws coming soon to a computer near you.
    - It's gorgeous in Kammy right now.
    Jelly Roll -- try yer best today to keep your head up and shoulders back, eyes n ears open.
    Walk tall. Head up. Shoulders back a bit. Swing yer arms too deliberately. Gettin ready Teddy.
    Muley's in 2017 Reg 3 on the tree

Hey good morning to you this marnin, it's Moonday the holiday. Long weekender.
    -- I know, " Don't talk at me til I had my second cup a joe ok" ?
    Sun shining going to 30 + today -- yah it's a scorcher -- lots of tanning going on, Halter tops, short shorts and no shirts, no socks, no shoes and no cares, pass the cold one.
    Jelly Unitas in dah Loopy Land -- Wake up and smell the sunshine -- look left look right --
    allllll rah hite yeeee yahhhhhhh it's playtime redefined friend a mine -- Kammy dooble Whammy
    Last edited by Jelvis; 05-22-2017 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Let's go Koko Moe -- Stop at Timmy's -- yeeeeehaaaa

Good morning HSBC just back after vacation . Hope you are all well, very nice morning in the peace and no more snow. Going to be windy today,but nice and warm.hope everyone has a good day. Looks like some nice bears been taken good job .

Good morning people, it's flyday again whad? Almost June and hunting real soon.
    -- deer hunting coming soon to a ridge near you.
    LEH is in high gear and rolling and will be a fantastic draw to build excitement for hunting this season.
    Kammy is sunny already at 5-35 a.m. or so. Five daze straight for 30 degree temps this coming week. No clouds A tall.
    Let's get the body and mind ready for the seasons getting out in the bush.
    Those muley's are in good shape.
    Jelly Bean -- yah know whad I mean? it's May two six 26th -- May is saying good bye
    Some Baby birds are born and the apples are a half inch in diameter already in Kammy
    ------> Full curl Cali Ram bin spotted near the lake on the rock bluffs with tips <-------
    Last edited by Jelvis; 05-26-2017 at 08:13 AM. Reason: It's Kammy double Wammy -- live -- folks

How we doing this Sunnyday morning, it's jeldo in Kamloops BC Canucksville -- yee haw --
    -- the sun is shining brighter than anyone could imagine right now as I type -
    Nice to join you on HBC, your the best hunters in the world don't 4 git dat!
    Jelly in Kammy double Wammy -- have a great Sunday today -- 28th

Morning everyone on hbc, nice to see yah again, always a pleasure to talk with you hunters.
    -- to read your threads and posts is great.
    June 5 and on our way into summer soon, then after? Yeeeee Haaaaaaaw.
    Jelly -- don't look down, look up and face the world head on!

It's another manic Saturday hahaha, the tenth of June down by the kammy lagoon, in a Jimmy hallin logs with cab over Pete with a reefer on and a kenworth hallin hogs.
    -- good morning from Kamloops ( Best Spot ) 4 huntin mules -- big ones too
    -- we got it all here in the Loops, c'mon and see what's happening in hunting country.
    Jelly -- it's almost time -- to Start yer en jines --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 06-10-2017 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Kaamloops hunting capers and catchers

Your leee ive with Jelly in Kammy Double Wammy, it's Sunday the 2nd of jooo lie.
    Time flies even when yer not havin fun eh? Hahaha. Sunny out right now in Kammy.
    -- Kammy hills are looking lush this year for some reason, greens of all shades and some golds.
    -- deer hunting coming up soon and the bucks are showing
    -- Kamloops iz up to date and so are you from Kammy good luck today folks.
    Jel -- from the heart of the Thompson rivers meeting in Kammy, deer hunting looking saw weeet.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 07-02-2017 at 07:56 AM. Reason: --------Kamloops iz Mule Deer heaven------------