Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Good morning

Re: Good morning

Yourrrrrrr leee eye vvvvve, with the Jelman in Kamloops the Loopy town, Mule Deer City!
    and your lookin pretty, pretty darn good.
    -- Kammy is sunny since 5 tirdy dis marnin. 5-15 it was hitting the tops of the hills around the cozy country town.
    -- birds everywhere, doves moaning, ravens cawing, sparrows fluttering, starlings and flickers.
    - real healthy year so far in 2017 hunters of the muley kind, lots of feed in the hills and dales
    Will keep you in touch with kammy and what the weather and deer hunting is doing.
    Jelvis ( Big Gun ) Muley Buck

Good morning!!!

With all these fire all around in BC at the moment, I sure do hope your towns aren't burning down. Looks like the area's alright around here. Should be another beauty day just getting under way!

Good marnin to all of you funtastick hunters in HBC land. More Mule deer around Kamloops then cops at a Dunkin Donut Shop.
    Hey, sunny and bright in Kammy now, lookin gah hoood. Kamloop$ has it all for country living.
    - Mule deer hunting around Kammy this season will be a "Double whammy in Kammy."
    -- Only two weeks a way for Mule deer season to begin in the south central interior.
    --- Will keep you updated on weather, and how many deer are being seen and where.
    Jelly ( Buck ) Fairlane dah muley detective get's the info on the bucks from hunters with dah lucks.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-24-2017 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Bite Me!

Good morning Jelvis. Looking forward to more Kamloops morning muley reports.

Kammy is wild and wooley, mules and sheep by the score, get out that door.
    -- don't blame it on the rain or the stars that shine at night, what ever yah do, do whad dah muley doo.
    Jelly ( the muley dee tect tive ) I got my own personal toll free numbah -- 1 800 - PERFECT --
    The mule deer are big and fat around Kamloops British Jellyfornia -- Huge males with racks
    -- > Logan Lake is crawling with mule deer right now folks -- four points and everything each way --
    ---> Paska Lake reporting sightings of muley bucks with racks reaching out to the peaks around Paska.
    You owe me big buck time
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-30-2017 at 07:49 AM. Reason: I'm hot blooded I got buck fever of a hundred and three

Morning HBC looks like the old guy woke up alive , yahoo. Temps are mid 20,s daily and 10 ish or so at night. Hoping you all have a good safe day

Hey it's Jel in kammy, smokier than smokey the bear and high winds In Kamloops now.
    -- really windy all day -- sticky hot too in the dirty thirty's cel see us.
    we're not far from Cache Crick so hope God don't blow to hard in our direction haha.
    Jel -- Deer Hunting very soon hunters of the deers -- we will have success in BC, it's rich in wildlife.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-03-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Kamloops hot 4 mules -- Mules Rule -- Region 3

Hey it's jel in kamloops BC and it's a feelin, hah, a feeeelin, fall iz in de air folks.
    -- The hunting season iz hanging over the Loops as I speak hunters.
    Fall is here and so are the Mule Deers ok --
    We got excitement building, buck fever and it's a 103.
    -- Get's light out after 6 am now and dark after 8pm.
    -- weather is cooling and sun still shining thru some haze -- Jimmy Hendrix Purple Haze --
    Jel -- should be awesome season around Kammy for Mules in 2017 - hope to see yah pull thru