Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning

Re: Good morning

Break up is taking too long bad case of spring fever is making work tough lol

Woke up, gotta outta bed, dragged the comb across my head hahah, hey good marnin, your lookin gah hoood for a Thursday, weekend starts tonight folks.
    Jelly in dah Loops -- light out at 6-30 am and not dark til 8 almost we're suntanning already in Kammy double wah Hammy.
    Spring has sprung and have a super thursday up north mid and south. C yah soon foks.

Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not? Or that you feel good this morning, or that it is a morning to be good on?
    I wonder what's over that next ridge?

Good morning even you blu noser. Seems as the peace is up to her old tricks. Another 6 inches of snow last night. Not cold out and really a beautiful day I'm kinda getting snow shovelled out tho,lol. Forecast does show a melt in the next few days. Should make for some real sloppy bush roads..I hope you all have a good day

---- Hey it's jelly in Kammy Loops folks, gooood mornin to everyone on HBC the hunting channel to help men and women to enjoy BC's out of doors.
    Have a super Saturn Day and keep your eyes open, head up, shoulders back and think of this great place we live @ and the beauty of it's scenery all around us.
    Jel -- It's another day, and it's time to wake up lol, don't talk to me til I had my second cup a cafe.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-25-2017 at 06:33 AM. Reason: WAKE UP N SMELL DAH COFFEE

today its good night ,just pulled of a 24 hr work marathon just got to the hotel . it was a beautiful night very bright stars but, good night

How yah doin? Good morning hunters.
    -- Another day another dollar. Time to get in shape for 2017 deer season.
    have a great day and enjoy the natural beauty all around us.
    Jelly Bean in Kammy dooble Whammy! ----- have a cup a Joe and wake up lol.

Gooood mornin everyone in HBC land how yah doin? Spring has sprung, we got house flies now flyin around and ravens makin nests.
    Kamloops is coming alive folks. people are starting to get out in the warmer weather now. Walkin the dog and playin and swayin, it's fantastic, enjoy the day today, all day partner.
    Jel in dah Loops watchin and getting in muley hunting shape fo 2017 and beyond!
    ----- just imagine
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-29-2017 at 07:04 AM. Reason: ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY - eyes OPEN head Up shoulders BACK

Mornin Jelly!! Its a wet one down here in the LmL today, but still gettin out to do some exercise and run the new pup a bit this morning! My thermometer says around 5 degrees so shes a little chilly still but fine enough for me!
    ~Wes

just spent a few days in boundary lakes area, is the melt ever on .today will be beautiful in the peace, -2 right now clear and calm with a high of 6 forecast. wishing you all well today.