Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Good morning

Re: Good morning

Had a good tease last few days up here in the peace with nice Weather, Back to snow snow and more snow! Sheds are going to be hiding good yet! Going to be trying to track down a pack of wolves this weekend and try out my eld-x's before bear open! Enjoy the spring weather folks!
    -Backwoods
    Last edited by Backwoods; 03-16-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Husky7mm View Post
    Sawmill, ur missing the point of the thread, every storm runs out of rain, stay postive and good times will follow.
    Well now it`s sunny and my town has 400 new creeks . All running down the streets. And potholes, I mean Big ones. 3 feet across by 2 feet deep. Big enough to bust up a truck if you hit one square on. I love spring.
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

Hey how's it goin? Good morning from Jel, TGIF Thank goodness it's Friday.
    -- I'm retired so everyday is Friday ve haha.
    Have a stupendous day hunters
    Jelvieneous

Plus temps every day and I see my lawn.Not complaining at all.I know the Kootenays were hit hard with snow this winter hence sawmills cantankerous disposition although I can't speak for him?Another low snow year in P.G.

Good morning HBC and all you fantastic people today, yah and it's fairly early on a Saturnday.
    -- Kammy will be up there for temps today with a big ball of sun shining.
    Jel - yer pal in Kamloops in the BC southern interior -- Hey North have a super day.

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Pouring with rain but mild this early morning. They say we'll get some of that sun soon.
    Hope they're right because the tulips, daffodils, and primroses are all up and looking for Mr Sol.
    Lots of yard work waiting as well. Spring is knocking on the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lew View Post
    Pouring with rain but mild this early morning. They say we'll get some of that sun soon.
    Hope they're right because the tulips, daffodils, and primroses are all up and looking for Mr Sol.
    Lots of yard work waiting as well. Spring is knocking on the door.
    I'm cutting firewood steady in this rain big lew and it sucks,trying to get an early start on next winters supply
    hate handling wet wood...you said the suns comeing..??

takla
    If it don't have a throttle,tits or a trigger I'm pretty much uninterested
    Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor in the future shall any of us cease to be.

--- Hi everybody from the Loopy Town it's sunny, on Sun Day the big light in the sky iz a shining and the ravens are calling out to each other, time to make some nests in the tree here.
    Anywayz have a super Sunday and maybe a lil runday to get in shape for 2017.
    Jel -- luv yah all -- Roddy and Rocky said, "always give a what's up 4 us for the hunters" so hey
    Last edited by Jelvis; 03-19-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Good morning ,just kinda getting going after my camping trip. I worked real hard at snowshoeing and pushed my chicken like legs hard..felt good . I will put up a few pictures in a bit , but I froze my camera good and I'm not sure it has recovered. I was trying for some night ,time lapse pics as it was a beautiful clear night -18 so not really that bad but I'm not a camera lol. I saw 4 moose and 2 lynx. Had a very rewarding time out. Wishing you all a good day

Hey northern we gotta see those pictures now, (good morning to you) this Wednesday the 22nd.
    I hope we all have a super day today and it's getting a lot more comfortable outside now with temps at 12 degrees some days.
    It's time for the birds and bees to come out
    Jelly in Kammy -- keep your head up and eyes open folks -- enjoy each moment.