Thread: Leupolds excellent customer service

Leupolds excellent customer service

My 6 year old leupold rx1000 tbr rangefinder started to show signs the readout was failing so I sent it in for repair, instead of fixing it I got a brand new rx1200 tbr for free sent to me. Pretty impressed with the service and turnaround time of just 10 days.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Leupolds excellent customer service

Hmmm got a used Leupold rifle scope for my 22...it somehow failed..sent it of to Okatokes" got a email back saying the scope was really old..i asked about the forever warranty..how long is forever?
    They replaced the scope..even adjusted the parralelex. .from 150 yards to 50 yards..it's merely bunny grouse medicine..
    First issue with a Leupold..however as original poster..they done me right..
    Steven

Re: Leupolds excellent customer service

Quote Originally Posted by donny.brooke View Post
    My 6 year old leupold rx1000 tbr rangefinder started to show signs the readout was failing so I sent it in for repair, instead of fixing it I got a brand new rx1200 tbr for free sent to me. Pretty impressed with the service and turnaround time of just 10 days.
    Great to hear!!!
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.