Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super natural sightings

Super natural sightings

Hello, I know a lot of you out there don't believe in the super natural, but I was wondering if anyone has had any weird experiences while hunting in bc. Like wendigos or skin walkers. Any information would be great thanks!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Super natural sightings

Wtf ???? Wtf ????
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    -- George Washington

" A long range shot should never be taken if the range is so great that a hold on the top the shoulders will not drop a bullet into the chest cavity." Author Jack O'Conner

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan View Post
    Hello, I know a lot of you out there don't believe in the super natural, but I was wondering if anyone has had any weird experiences while hunting in bc. Like wendigos or skin walkers. Any information would be great thanks!
    I've had experiences like that. But then I eased up on the booze and got my dog neutered.........

I was at the peelers and this dancer had a set of super natural personalities . Nothing while hunting.
    Barnes ttsx, the four pedals of death that lead to great a great BBQ.

Wrong forum sorry???

Heard a cougar scream for the first time when we were already in the tent. I nearly shit my pants. That was it though. Nothing supernatural so far...

Pemby_mess Guest

I just played that video and pooch went absolutely bezerk! Lol

I once farted and filled my pants , and my pants felt very super unnatural after that !

I guess this is what happens after a few months of limited sunlight hours.
    Between this thread and "how to crap in the woods"....
    Is it full moon

As found on the Internet:

A skinwalker is a person with the ability to turn into any animal they desire. The Navajo skinwalker is known as 'yee naaldlooshii' and is a variety of Navajo witch. It is apparently far more common for men to be skinwalkers, though it is possible for women as well.

And on another internet site:

Two different things. The Wendigo is a spirit of the north woods that devours those who abuse the land and fail to show due respect to the great spirit as embodied by nature. A Skinwalker is an evil shaman who wears the skin of flayed humans to assume their guise and the powers / knowledge they had in life. The Skinwalker legend is common to the American southwest.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""