Thread: Ozonics or the like

guest Guest

Ozonics or the like

Hey fellas, pretty new to hunting from ground blinds for ungulates, and had great success on WT in 2016, with some help from a great source ....... We didn't use any scent block or spray or Ozonics type gear. Our shots were within 100 yards .......I would prefer to be back even more if possible

Any one using scent blockers or ozonators..... Or what ever ya call them. How do you find they work, heaters in late season, off gas smell or any issues?

How far are you generally shooting from your blind set ups on WT. ?

Thanks

CT

2. Site Sponsor

guest Guest

Re: Ozonics or the like

Any body anybody?

Tree stand/blind I set up in thick stuff shots 40yards or less. In the past tried a few scent products conclusion was it did not make a difference. If the wind is bad they can smell you. Have used tent heaters no problem.

Many studies on scent blocker kind of products have been done often using a dog. Every time the dog wins.

You will have guys brag about deer coming in even with poor wind no problem because of said product. I can say I have had the same thing after week no shower no scent control.

I say save your $ and buy more blinds/stands set them all out and hunt the locations wind is in your favour

Will add with WT try hunting thicker bush most of my locations I am lucky if I can see 50yards. Find they are calmer in the thick stuff and lots WT will travel during daylight in the bush but won't go in the open till dark.

Just this WT hunters opinion

From the reviews I've heard from guys who have used ozonics is pretty amazing. I'd like to give it a try one day