Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Something we havent talked about...

Re: Something we havent talked about...

Quote Originally Posted by AgSilver View Post
    Had an instance last year where the pack was left in the truck as we ended up going further than we thought (I really have to stop leaving the pack behind...it's a consistent theme whenever I have a problem!). Fortunately, there was plenty of foliage around...
    Lol yes, Mullen I find works best, as well as grass in large bunches, or moss...Canadian tire $$$ is also handy...

Lol!!! I usually use the back of my boot to dig a small hole, do my business and cover over. Trick I learned from the cat down the road
    That being said I started out treestand hunting and used to pee in a bottle, no doubt to the amusement of the deer watching the commotion... After a couple years of this and on the advice of a buddy I just pee'd right off the stand onto the ground. A couple times had deer walk under the stand shortly after, check it out and they could care less.
    Just my experience.

One of the funniest threads in years.

If I ever see someone with one short sleeve, I'll draw my own conclusions.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

I wore a pair of cheap white cotton socks under my wool socks for years... At $2 a pair it was great insurance.
    Now I haul a pack around with shit tickets, shop towels for after gut cleanup, jet boil with coffee press, fresh ground coffee, and a few celebratory beers...

I try butt kegels and if that doesn't work I $hit in my blind and pick it up with a doggy bag. Maybe that's why no one wants to hunt with me...

So this is the answer you are looking for ... Its the real deal , and it is very good for your health. Every morning when i wake up i drink 1.5 liters of water on an empty stomach. One liter does not have the same effect. Dont eat anything for 45 minutes ... Believe me, anything in your guts from the day/night before .... Will not be there inside that 45 min. You will not have to worry about shting until break feast goes through. Be warned ... LOL the first time you do this ... It will smell like an animal died in your ass. This maneuver cleans you out ! It works best with mountain or well water. Tap water or bottled water is effed with. I dont find it works the same.

I do that every morning, It helps with inflammation and other ailments as well. It is very good for you blood, pumps up you hemoglobin and white blood cell count. Of course, if your not used to doing it ... you will piss heavy. But i guess if your in a stand, it will be easier to piss in a bottle than sht lol

Good luck with all your shting lol
    JOIN US AT CRSPORTFISHING.CA

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    I try butt kegels and if that doesn't work I $hit in my blind and pick it up with a doggy bag. Maybe that's why no one wants to hunt with me...
    I want to hunt with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoShooter View Post
    I want to hunt with you.

all this shit talk is actually making me think of taking a shit right now...

Most cases pick a bush drop the bomb and keep moving

Now stuck in a tree stand and guts go so side ways you won't make the climb down is rough. Than you must pull off the sky dump this involves balance and caution so you don't hit the ground before the payload. Note careful walking under your stand at the end of the hunt.