Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Go hunt 2017 is this our hunting future?

Re: Go hunt 2017 is this our hunting future?

Quote Originally Posted by AgSilver View Post
    Did I miss something? The guy is a bit annoying but....otherwise....?
    Yea, not quite sure where the beef is. If i was somewhere that used a complex points system, bonus points and had 18 year waits for areas, I'd want to have as much info as possible too.

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    I'm reminded why I never click on links.

Remind me not to eat an apple while I'm filming myself with a selfie stick. Better yet, if you ever see me with a selfie stick, beat me to death with it.

hah
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by GetLethal View Post
    If i was somewhere that used a complex points system, bonus points and had 18 year waits for areas, I'd want to have as much info as possible too.
    If I lived in a place like that, I'd be looking for a new place to live.....

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    I'm reminded why I never click on links.

Remind me not to eat an apple while I'm filming myself with a selfie stick. Better yet, if you ever see me with a selfie stick, beat me to death with it.
    In case you didn't click on the link, this sums it up perfectly.
    KCCO

WTF was that even about?

I get the feeling that more and more of these so-called experts are catering to people who like the idea of going hunting more than actually hunting.

I wonder how many times they allbsay cool beard bro and sweet hat to eachother before any actual conversation occurs?

Quote Originally Posted by 604Stalker View Post
    I wonder how many times they allbsay cool beard bro and sweet hat to eachother before any actual conversation occurs?
    Anyone who has a beard and wears hats knows it takes at least 4 cool beards but only 1 sweet hat before you start a conversation

Beard must be acknowledged at a higher level do to the growing time involved. Hats anyone can buy so only need to comment once. If the person you are talking to has a beard that is truly superior you must add another cool beard as a sign of respect

I hope this helps you understand proper protocol

those guys are instagram celebs! Don't ya know!?! Most here probably dont know what instagram is though.

We as hunters have a bad habit of fighting amongst ourselves. It might be different then some of us hunt or what we are interested in but its obviously bringing a new generation into the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Anyone who has a beard and wears hats knows it takes at least 4 cool beards but only 1 sweet hat before you start a conversation

Beard must be acknowledged at a higher level do to the growing time involved. Hats anyone can buy so only need to comment once. If the person you are talking to has a beard that is truly superior you must add another cool beard as a sign of respect

I hope this helps you understand proper protocol
    Lol..............