Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Read back through the posts in this thread, it's all explained.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    Read back through the posts in this thread, it's all explained.
    missed that, thanks

I'll send $25 bucks your way..one suggestion would be to keep a running total of your estimated costs and how much you've had donated..

In this social climate you are fighting an uphill battle but I hope you succeed and I love what you did at the road block! I've been in there on a grizzly hunt and made plans to come back in fall for a moose hunt but was turned around at the road block..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

To Hunter Fisher:
    Yeah I started a Go Fund Me page and then I was shut down as they do not help raise money for those involved in criminal charges. So they have sent me messages advising they are starting the process of returning the funds to those that contributed. So I have a secondary savings account set up and I am asking people if they wish to contribute to send an e-transfer to my email at hd09hogrider@gmail.com and I will direct it into the account. I know it is not as handy as GOFUNDME but it only takes a couple minutes to send an e-transfer. Thanks for your actions in trying to help my defense. I appreciate it.

I am estimating that my defense will cost somewhere in the area 10-12,000.00. I will get a better idea next Wednesday after meeting with the lawyer that I am thinking on hiring. I estimate the lawyer will charge somewhere around 3-350.00/hour. 6-8 hours of trial preparation, 6 hours up to Dease and 6 hours back. Hotel, meals, and probably a full 8 hour day in court. That estimate brings it in at around $11k.
    I have raised $1250.00 so far, including one extremely generous donation of $1000.00. I was like...holy crap!!! so I'm at $1250.00 in my fund raising.

Thanks for sticking up for resident hunters. Wish there were more like you out there. Donation inbound!
    "The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."

Hogz, thanks for standing up for hunter rights. EMT sent. C'mon guys....let's support the fight!!

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    I am estimating that my defense will cost somewhere in the area 10-12,000.00. I will get a better idea next Wednesday after meeting with the lawyer that I am thinking on hiring. I estimate the lawyer will charge somewhere around 3-350.00/hour. 6-8 hours of trial preparation, 6 hours up to Dease and 6 hours back. Hotel, meals, and probably a full 8 hour day in court. That estimate brings it in at around $11k.
    I have raised $1250.00 so far, including one extremely generous donation of $1000.00. I was like...holy crap!!! so I'm at $1250.00 in my fund raising.
    Hmmm, there is the BC Hunting and Outdoor Show next weekend @ Abbotsford Tradex..

Just thinking out loud, wonder if someone can set up a donation area or something?

Might be to late, or not a good idea I don't know...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Ohwildwon View Post
    Hmmm, there is the BC Hunting and Outdoor Show next weekend @ Abbotsford Tradex..

Just thinking out loud, wonder if someone can set up a donation area or something?

Might be to late, or not a good idea I don't know...
    Actually this is great idea.

I never give money to people on the internet. Until today. Pm sent
    ἀλήθεια

Make like a baby and head out!