Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

When you have a record or are known by the RCMP the cops in charge of files, puts your face on a card like photo with no smile, not allowed to smile on Federal anything photograffed.
    -- your mug on file
    -- some information on your past and what the cops have on you since whenever.
    -- now
    The RCMP's file record division can share information with other countries.
    They work togedder to fight crime. Ahhhhhh. Then your name comes up by mistake or another person with the exact same name? What, on file three people with exact first, middle and last name.
    -- now- finger prints are needed right and so on and so on
    Your in the mix now, and secret, information about you is being shared with udderz.
    Jel -- Inspector Cah Looo Sooo -- known to the under world of secret sharing ----------

Very happy for you to hear it was stayed, but unfortunatly on the big scale, this means the court made no desicion at all ie no new precedent, and next year will be the same story for someone else.

Well...i met with the RCMP today and discussed my complaint that the RCMP failed to do their job in keeping the road open and failing to charge the Native who blocked my truck. We will see how this complaint play out.

To Wideopenthrottle-it was not a discharge!! I pled NOT GUILTY!!. The charges were dropped. There is no conviction. -no record of conviction. Crown laid the charges then pulled them. I am innocent!!

guest Guest

Thank you for all you have done and stood up for ........ All resident hunters should be grateful to you.

thumbs up man!

Good to hear you got off in this slanted system...my dollars are here for the defense of anyone else in a similar situation..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

I mentioned to the RCMP today that other hunters were turned away at the roadblock. One person contacted me and said he got turned away and then he went and complained to DEASE Lake RCMP who told him he was on his own if he went thru the blockade. I can't find the message. The RCMP want to talk to this person . If this message gets to that person can you contact me?
    The Staff Sgt. Handling my complaint will be discussingthis matter with the District Officer in charge of the whole North, tomorrow.
    I am asking for a commitment from the RCMP that they will keep the road open

Thanks ElectricDyck

Thanks Mick!

Keep up the good work!

good to hear...best possible outcome for you ...for your record anyway..