Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Thank you so much to everyone. I was at a hockey game with my wife and when I got out of the game I had 3 interact transfers on my phone! My defense fund is now at $1450.00
    Thanks to all!

The outdoor show sounds like a fantastic idea if someone can organize it.

guest Guest

Are you a BCWF member, have you spoke with any body from BCWF about this ........ Simular to Douglas Lake challenge.

I am unable to see video, but hear your issue and others loud and clear. Thanks for taking a stand for all residents to access grown land.

I wish I could help you out.

I think the BCWF were helping with the DL legal challenge issue.

CT
    Last edited by guest; 02-25-2017 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    The outdoor show sounds like a fantastic idea if someone can organize it.
    If so, cash would not be a good idea?

Any cheque, money order, etc, made out to your name would probably be best?...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Hey Mick - Thanks for taking this on! The answer to the security question for the EMT is: < Kapplan > Good luck. If you are ever down in Victoria I'll have a cold one on ice for you!! Cheers
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by chutineshooter View Post
    No I am in favour of not assaulting anyone.
    TROLL!!!

Sent $50

Password: legaldefense

read the weekend paper...saw another story about placating protesters....seems some animal rights org used the nudity and sexual content "report" button to get a live "show" shut down.............................................. .................................................. .......................

I bet your imagination is running wild right now....

it was a live feed from a zoo set up to capture the birth of a baby giraffe.... all I can say is holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wo...plicit-content
    Last edited by wideopenthrottle; 02-26-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Pemby_mess Guest

I just watched that video you posted. Wow, it really sucks you ended up getting charged for that. I can't really see any assault taking place. The guy got in front of a truck out of his own volition, and you simply nudged him out of the way, refusing to yield in your intention to proceed. There was no intent to hurt anybody, and indeed no one was hurt.

If I was walking down an urban street and a protester gets in front of me preventing my passage, and I simply keep walking; am I then guilty of assault? Or is the protestor?

I don't really see how adding a vehicle to the equation changes anything. Unless you had used it as a weapon, which it's pretty clear you didn't. It was still being used as conveyance, while arguably, the protestor was using his body as a weapon in order to make his point. The fact that it's an unequal foolish match, doesn't change the reason contact took place. It was the protester soley responsible for the contact.

I think calling these guys protestors is pretty fair. But this only assumes you know what the intent behind the illegal blockade is. Think for a moment, what your first thoughts would be if you didn't know the political background behind this. If I was unlawfully prevented from proceeding due to a blockade on a remote road, my thinking would be some attempt at robbery or extortion. We'd then be calling these guys bandits and it would make sense in those circumstances to react with some level of aggression.

It looked to me like heads remained surprisingly cool on both sides. Is there going to be a preliminary hearing? There should be. I'd be very surprised if this went to a trial. Get a good lawyer, busier the better, pricier the better. It'll be cheaper in the long run.

Also, maybe think of finding a good investigative reporter. This sounds like a good story for them given all the details involved. It seems like your doing pretty well at getting your side of the story out thus far, but this could only help, if you find someone with a history of quality mainstream journalism. I'd really like to know why the rcmp in the area are standing down on this, and then proceeding with charges when the inevitably foreseeable conflict occurs. Baffling; and it needs awareness and answers.

Good luck! I'm not personally ready to put money forward, but keep us informed as this proceeds. If the Crown escalates, I'll put up a good chunk of change for sure. I'll be definitely spreading the word and watching to see what happens.

Thank you for your principles and your prior service.

Very Well written there Pemby_ mess RJ