Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

For the scholars ...... dig into the Delgamuukw case/decision ...... the overview/shortened version will give you an understanding of the Tsilhqot'in/Williams decision.
    The latter case virtually creates a 'country within a country' ......
    The laws of British Columbia pertaining to FN/land issues are a grey area at present. The sad part is that those who are elected/appointed/contracted to uphold the existing laws are not doing their part to keep citizens safe.
    On side note: ...... FN land claims/territories combined with the everlasting effects of the Dunsmuir/E&N Land Grant fiasco is effectively closing off the bush to the non-FN citizens of this province. This is happening fast .....

No news from the RCMP yet

For those who have not followed this thread, the charge of assault with a weapon has been dropped by the crown. The charge of uttering threats to burn is still active. However my lawyer is working on it. I may have to jump thru a few hoops to get rid of this charge, but I am also confident that this will be dealt with also. Have to keep it kinda close to the chest while this is happening but I hope to have news within about a month .
    Thanks again to all who supported me.
    Mick McKee
    Hd09hogrider@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Ride then how will that happen, no one person can change it, it's so deep and entrenched already.
    Besides saying the politicians are at fault what do you see needs to be done on a pragmatic realistic way that won't take forever and a day?
    Jel -- we need facts and solutions not just blowing off steam and not actually coming up with a working solution. Feelings nothing more than feelings.
    ----- I personally don't see this going away and will have a plan when I come across a road block.

What's your plan when you come across that roadblock Jel? I know it's only a matter of time before I run into one as well

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyHorseshoe View Post
    What's your plan when you come across that roadblock Jel? I know it's only a matter of time before I run into one as well
    Don't feed the trolls

Contact BCWF

Lol.........

Well..i can now report that all charges against me have been dropped!!! The second charge of uttering threats to burn was a little bit tricky. I did not knowingly utter a threat. I was trying to explain to the camera man the levels of force I could use to go thru this illegal road block. My lawyer, however, could not guarantee that I would be acquitted if it went to trial. He recommended I go by "alternative" measures. He had worked hard to convince crown to do this.
    I have too much to lose to risk a conviction. If convicted it could affect my Private Investigators license, my bailiff license, my P.A.L and my ability to cross the US border. (I love riding my harley in the southern States)
    I spoke to some close confidants who said it's a no brainer, too much to risk, take the "alternative measures" route. So I did. I met with a probation officer and we worked out a plan that I would do 5 hours of community service and the charge would be dropped. That's right...5 fricken hours!!! So I walked dogs at the animal shelter.
    Charges are now gone!!! What a ****ing joke the system has become.
    Now I will go on the offensive with my complaint against the RCMP and work to have the Native charged who blocked my truck.
    Thanks to all who supported me and for the financial contributions that paid all of my lawyer bills to date.
    Mick McKee
    Hd09hogrider@gmail.com
    Last edited by hogzotic; 06-13-2017 at 03:05 PM.

That's awesome news!!
    Hjge congrats and good luck with the second half against the RCMP and the other guy.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

WOW! Somebody upstairs likes you brother, you can thank that lawyer --
    I'm really glad for you and your win, makes me believe you did all things right.
    Jel -- thanks for the great news Mick. -- -- one for the gipper!