Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

So, to try and get this thread back to the original intent, EMT just sent Mick, good luck and thanks for standing up for the resident hunter! K

Thank you f350ps for the contribution, I'll message you for the password. It didn't like legal defense.
    Just to advise my lawyer meeting got postponed till Thursday at 2 PM as my lawyer has to go to Prince rupert tomorrow and it's snowing here so he may not get back in time. My defense fund is now at $2500.00. Thanks to all for your generosity!!

Mick McKee
    Hd09hogrider@Gmail

Hi Mick - I said i would Help out so there is a EMT just sent to you - Good LUCK in your-our battle against the law breaking FNs up there in the Klappan - and as f350 said THANKs for standing up for ALL the BC resident LEGAL hunters ! Your all our HERO there Buddy !

Cheers RJ

Thanks Jim I appreciate the contribution . All the best, Mick
    Hd09hogrider@gmail.com

EMT sent Mick thank you for standing up for our rights. following closely. Password: bigmoose

Thanks Kyle I appreciate the contribution.

Mick McKee
    Hd09hogrider@Gmail

I just talked to a wildlife biologist in Smithers about the latest survey information for moose populations in the Klappan River area. He said the latest survey was in February of 2016. He said the report is not ready for publishing yet but he will send me a summary next week. He said the moose population in the area is doing fine. He said the previous survey for that area was in the early 2000's. He said the population is down slightly from the early 2000's but that they expect some fluctuations in moose numbers. It's natural. Bottom line-the moose population in the area is doing fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    I just talked to a wildlife biologist in Smithers about the latest survey information for moose populations in the Klappan River area. He said the latest survey was in February of 2016. He said the report is not ready for publishing yet but he will send me a summary next week. He said the moose population in the area is doing fine. He said the previous survey for that area was in the early 2000's. He said the population is down slightly from the early 2000's but that they expect some fluctuations in moose numbers. It's natural. Bottom line-the moose population in the area is doing fine!!
    Crazy...survey done 12 months ago and not ready for publishing yet ?...and that's 'normal'...isn't it 2017

No wonder we have trust issues !!!

Yeah I was kinda wondering why it has been a year and it's not finished but I don't know their workload and it is a big province

Well..I have retained a lawyer here in Terrace and he has just done some very preliminary work on the file. With respect to the first charge of assault with a weapon, he feels I have a very legitimate defense in that the native at the roadblock is forcible confining my movement down the road and I have a right to use reasonable force to stop that. He does not feel the force I used was unreasonable.
    The second charge of utter threats to burn may be problematic. He will do a more thorough file review and we will meet later to discuss in detail.
    The budget for the trial is going to be in the $8000.00 range . I have raised $2675.00 to date in my defense fund and many thanks to all those who donated.
    Mick McKee
    Hd09hogrider@Gmail
    Last edited by hogzotic; 03-02-2017 at 07:03 PM.