Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Personally I was not there so don't know what happened exactly to get up to this point.
    --- If I had to figure it out --------------- What should McKee have done to fulfill his wish to travel? I guess something different then he tried.
    He tried but couldn't make it, so not much else to do, unless you got lots of mental, emotional and physical energy to burn on a road and don't care what happens.
    -- He could have tried to be real nice when he got there, maybe they would have let em thru, who knows, yah gotta be there to be square.
    Jelly ( Smelly ) Belly No hoe ho rock nooooo dis iz rock n eye c whadz happenin no noooooooo hold it
    Last edited by Jelvis; 06-06-2018 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Reg 3-28 is my fave

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    My name is Mick McKee and on September 24, 2016, I was on my way to go moose hunting at the Klappan River, near Dease lake in Northern B.C., when I ran into an illegal road block on the Ealue lake road, manned by natives of the Tahltan Nation. I tried to negotiate my way thru the road block with no success. I then began dismantling the road block and used my chain saw to buck up the logs blocking the road. I then tried to drive around the road block , towing my 20' trailer and one of the natives moved in front of my truck, trying further to stop me. I continued to drive very slowly giving him time to move out of the way, and then I was able to continue on my way to the Klappan River. On October 4, 2016, the honourable Mr. Justice Macintosh issued an injunction and ordered the Police to remove the road block, citing the persons manning the road block were committing acts of Mischief and intimidation. No one manning the illegal road block has been charged with any offenses.

I have since been charged with "assault with a weapon " and "uttering threats to burn". I have to appear in Terrace Provincial court on March 7, 2017 to fix a date for trial. I expect the trial to go ahead in August 2017. I believe this case can have far reaching effects on resident B.C. hunters in the future and I am asking for help to fund my defense against what I view is a politically motivated prosecution.

I initially tried to set up a "go fund me" account, however it was shut down shortly after it went operational as "Gofundme" cannot be involved in raising money associated to criminal activities.
    If you can donate to my defense, please forward an e=transfer to my email, hd09hogrider@gmail.com. I also have a web page at kermodeinvestigations.ca

Mick McKee
    250-641-5809

Here is a link of the video showing the confrontation. https://www.facebook.com/klabonakeepers/videos/1301072163244836/

I suggest Jelvis reads this before he gives anymore dumb answers! K

-- I can't help yah I'm broke too so udder den dat your on your own and you do whad you want and hopefully we're all safe and healthy.
    Jel -- Bye for now --

He could have tried to be real nice when he got there, maybe they would have let em thru, who knows, yah gotta be there to be square.
    Nobody should appease some racist assholes who have no right to impede your travel on the off chance they'll graciously allow you passage. Respect is earned not given, a lesson lot of people missed apparently.
    One day they're gonna block the wrong person and tempers will flare, someone will feel their life is actually in danger (not just clinging to the hood of an idling truck) and its going to end badly, its inevitable.

EDIT: Not encouraging violence but I feel that if stuff like this continues it will eventually happen somewhere.
    Last edited by DarekG; 06-06-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Don't know why you guys even try to converse with him.....he has never made any sense, best thing to do is block him

Maybe he should have been the Riddler in a Batman movie......makes as much sense....

Cheer

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Quote Originally Posted by DarekG View Post
    Nobody should appease some racist assholes who have no right to impede your travel on the off chance they'll graciously allow you passage. Respect is earned not given, a lesson lot of people missed apparently.

One day they're gonna block the wrong person and tempers will flare, someone will feel their life is actually in danger (not just clinging to the hood of an idling truck) and its going to end badly, its inevitable.
    I tend to agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
    Don't know why you guys even try to converse with him.....he has never made any sense, best thing to do is block him

Maybe he should have been the Riddler in a Batman movie......makes as much sense....

Cheer

SS
    Yup, George plays both sides, (and is a shit disturber)but I think we've figured out where his true self resides.
    He hasn't had his feelings hurt lately, he's still here.

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    I suggest Jelvis reads this before he gives anymore dumb answers! K
    Come on Kenny YOU know that's never gonna happen ! lol RJ

"common sense "

That's a rare commodity and will soon disappear.