Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Cordillera View Post
    I’ll weigh in here. The law on blockades is complicated. In essence there is no law for the RCMP to enforce. Rather someone has to go to court to prove they are being inconvenienced. If it’s legit they can get an injunction. The injunction requires the blockades to let you through. If they don’t then you have to get an enforcement order. If there is an enforcement order the RCMP will (often reluctantly) enforce it.

In these situations it’s usually a company who can’t get past a blockade who gets an injunction.

Blockades come and go every year. Eventually they come down.
    This made me laugh out loud.
    Round up a group of 20 of your white buddies and go make a roadblock on a main fsr.
    Watch how fast the RCMP show up to enforce the non existing laws you speak of.

=-//--------------------------------> - Crown land or private ? - makes a difference! Crown land is owned by Canada not BC! - <----------------------------------//-=
    You don't know that and that is a basic well known fact and law.
    There's lots of things you have no idea about what makes the federal prosecutor do what they choose to do not you or me.
    --- The Feds told the prosecutor in Kamloops not to charge a Status Indian for anything to do with hunting against the BC Hunting regs. Only firearms infractions against the Feds Firearms laws against them.
    Jel -- you can disagree with the Crown many do but won't change nuttin -- I talked to the guy myself so I know what he told me.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 06-05-2018 at 07:58 PM. Reason: YOU HAVE TO PULL THE TRIGGER

Try giving a Jewish inmate a pork chop in a Federal prison and see what happens? They have to give an alternative to the inmate because he or she is different?
    -- Can you imagine?
    Whoa and we're all the same! If your not a Jew, you just eat the porky chop or stfu.
    Jel -- Clear enuff or you just refuse to understand or accept the thought that somethings can't be equal, never will --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 06-05-2018 at 04:55 PM. Reason: HBC sticks together and helps hunters

Interfering with a legal hunt is the law that is being broke.
    Last edited by hawk-i; 06-06-2018 at 07:52 AM.

So people blocking the Trans Mountain in Burnaby should be all fined and charged then? Why isn't it most are non Indians?
    Ever thunk of dat? Or not quite?
    Jel -- sometimes interfering is done, all up and down, and all across BC, by all people, and all groups, so your isolating one out of all the others and that's what you can't or refuse to accept/ or just don't care? Or all of thee above! Plus this is a criminal case also. Includes a crime.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 06-05-2018 at 08:05 PM. Reason: isolating and separating one special group isn't equal firstly

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    So people blocking the Trans Mountain in Burnaby should be all fined and charged then? Why isn't it most are non Indians?
    Jel -- sometimes interfering is done, all up and down and all across BC, by all people, and groups, so your isolating and that's what you can't or refuse to accept/ or just don't care?
    What's your point ?

My point! If it's going to be done equally against the Indians by charging them, the same as everyone else, for all things. Then charge all the white guys too and also as well.
    Can't uphold laws if you don't enforce them, the majority of voters are non Indians in BC, most voters are whites or Asian etc.
    -- So the whites are given promises for the next election by the polly tish inns.
    Polly tish shins don't want to appear biased or showing favor to a group openly on tv so give back room talks n stuff.
    Jel --

The reality remains that Mr. Mckee was only looking to access a hunting area that he was legally allowed to. When he proceeded to enter this area, he was subjected to intimidation and harassment by people that had no legal right to do so.

The fact that he was subsequently charged, while the actions of others involved in this event were either ignored or dismissed, is abhorrent and beyond discraceful.

What a messed up world we are entering...

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Jel -- sometimes interfering is done, all up and down, and all across BC, by all people, and all groups, so your isolating one out of all the others and that's what you can't or refuse to accept/ or just don't care? Or all of thee above! Plus this is a criminal case also. Includes a crime.
    All for them being charged and fined. A lot of people share my views as well

Personally race is not the issue it’s ones actions that are

If you owned the Timber Company that built that road and had to consult with those members from that particular band for timber rights and road building and cutting permission with the Feds on Crown Land now, would you back this guy against the Indians in his court case?
    This is thee pre dicky mint their in and any Non Statty Puss against this band and all it's members, not just two.
    Jello Hello -- If your a local and are not Status I wouldn't get too involved - give it time -- Sometimes avoiding a sit you Mick kation can be the right thing to do