Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

So your saying because I find employment in the city I shouldn't be able to hunt! Yeah you can go ahead a blow me
    " thousands of tired, nerve-shake , over civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home ; that wildness is a necessity." -John Muir

WHO, exactly are you referring to, the aboriginal terrorists on the blockade?

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    WHO, exactly are you referring to, the aboriginal terrorists on the blockade?
    My guess if the chump who many posts back suggested you should only be able to hunt in the MU you reside. Or region anyways...

Clearly, a troll who hopefully is not a fellow BC hunter but rather someone who showed up to derail things on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRules View Post
    So your saying because I find employment in the city I shouldn't be able to hunt! Yeah you can go ahead a blow me
    Use the quote function when you can, helps keep posts in context. Assume you are replying to the guy who said you should only be allowed to hunt in the region you reside?

Quote Originally Posted by Lastcar View Post
    Use the quote function when you can, helps keep posts in context. Assume you are replying to the guy who said you should only be allowed to hunt in the region you reside?
    Yes, I'm sorry I meant to have the quote added ! I just don't understand why I should only be able to hunt the region I live in! To suggest something so crazy blows my mind , I've only been hunting for a handful of years but I don't get why hunters think they own the area they live in or near.
    " thousands of tired, nerve-shake , over civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home ; that wildness is a necessity." -John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRules View Post
    Yes, I'm sorry I meant to have the quote added ! I just don't understand why I should only be able to hunt the region I live in! To suggest something so crazy blows my mind , I've only been hunting for a handful of years but I don't get why hunters think they own the area they live in or near.
    Would not get hung up on it as it will never happen

I come across this mentality from a small portion of hunters. They often live in areas that many out of town hunters travel to.

I wasn't trying to derail the thread guys my bad!

Don't worry about it, Cody rules. It was a ridiculous comment. About as silly as the as the Tahltans thinking they own all the moose in the klappan. You have a right to hunt anywhere there is an open season that you are licenced for

I was at the hockey rink watching my son play and the local RCMP Sargeant came and sat beside advising that my formal complaint against the Dease lake RCMP FOR failing to keep the Ealue Lake Road open was given to him to investigate. He wants to meet with me next week to discuss it. I feel it was necessary to lay a complaint to bring attention to Senior managers in the RCMP that the road needs to be kept open for all resource users in the area

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    I was at the hockey rink watching my son play and the local RCMP Sargeant came and sat beside advising that my formal complaint against the Dease lake RCMP FOR failing to keep the Ealue Lake Road open was given to him to investigate. He wants to meet with me next week to discuss it. I feel it was necessary to lay a complaint to bring attention to Senior managers in the RCMP that the road needs to be kept open for all resource users in the area
    Hopefully the meeting goes well Mick. Keep us posted.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.