Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by chutineshooter View Post
    You are way out of line, you are the very reason that First Nations hate residents, have you seen the crap up and down the rivers and trails and the so called cashes that residents leave behind? Are you one if the hunters that goes in and shoots a moose takes the 4 quarters and leaves the rest? You are plain and simply being charged for an illegal activity and when the rest of the world gets into trouble we don't go begging for money.
    There were moose hunters in that area last year useing a drone for spotting.... i am a resident hunter of bc and i question what you are making us all look like.

You are the problem.

Hogzotic you did what every hunter that is not native is thinking needs to be done. The law seems not to be behind us one bit. This whole deal needs to stop and we are the only people who seem to care about our rights.
    The Tatlan nation is taking my right to teach my daughter to hunt away.. because i am white. That is racist.
    I am not racist i am a god father to one of my best friends kid who is NATIVE. My friends son e has every right to learm our way as my daughter does. Except his skin color makes him have greater rights. F uck that.

Sorry mods but its how i feel in edited.

We could put road blocks at the Rez and keep them inside if they wanted.

Mick. If I wasn't working I would be there on the 7th. When it goes in your favour, and this is all settled I would like to buy you a beer. Keep fighting the good fight! It needs to be clear that as hunters and tax payers, that it is our right to hunt any land that falls within the legalities of our regulations. Period.
    GOO
    " Size doesn't matter 'til the freezer is full!" - Dad

" If you buy a new gun, I get a new kitchen!" - my lovely wife

Sako Finnlight 300 WSM
    Rem 700 CDL 25.06 Rem

Well if you think the First Nation are going to get less rights your wrong, look at the resources the bands are getting control of. I think the best way to deal with a lot of the conflict would be to change the rules so you can only hunt in the management area that you live in.
    get outta here!.....absolutely ******ed statement!
    FN gravy train will one day come to an end.
    And ya, it will take someone or someone's to get hurt for that to start to happen.

Where is Trump when you need him!
    Hunting the promised land

You are way out of line, you are the very reason that First Nations hate residents, have you seen the crap up and down the rivers and trails and the so called cashes that residents leave behind? Are you one if the hunters that goes in and shoots a moose takes the 4 quarters and leaves the rest? You are plain and simply being charged for an illegal activity and when the rest of the world gets into trouble we don't go begging for money.
    There were moose hunters in that area last year useing a drone for spotting.... i am a resident hunter of bc and i question what you are making us all look like.

Are you one of the 'native' hunters who uses modern methods to kill animals? Trucks? 4 wheelers? High powered rifles let alone spotlights to throw on the Dairy Queen swirl. Are you one of the hunters who goes in....shoots a cow moose...and leaves 3/4 and a fetus in July because "moose nose pate is a delicacy"? I saw it myself in July in Wells Gray.

Please....I await a rebuttal. You DO understand your rebuttal unless delivered by a young brave on horseback is being facilitated by amenities given to you by everyone else.

Well if you think the First Nation are going to get less rights your wrong, look at the resources the bands are getting control of. I think the best way to deal with a lot of the conflict would be to change the rules so you can only hunt in the management area that you live in.
    So you are saying I can only hunt blacktail and black bears? Give your head a shake. We are all residents of the same province.

Richard-thanks for the e-transfer but I could not get the password to work. You will have to cancel it and resend if you wish
    Thanks so much
    Mick

Thanks Good Old Outdoors-The March 7th court date is just to fix a date for trial. I'll be appearing in Terrace infront of the trial coordinator. Over 34.3 years of being a lawman I have a lot of experience in court. I'll be fine. Support at the trial in Dease lake will be appreciated. I won't have my own vehicle there as I think it will get vandalized while I'm in court. I expect to have to go thru a gauntlet of goons going in and out of court but I'll deal with that shit when it happens.

While I understand your frustration and sympathize with your actions Mick, from a total neutral standpoint its very unfortunate u allowed yourself to be filmed during that conversation on side of the road,I am sure the fact that u are a lawman of sorts and therefore should have a working knowledge of the law is going to be used heavily against you in court.Also I don't see how criticizing the Dease Lake RCMP is going to end up helping your cause in anyway.
    I truly hope you are not considering representing yourself I don't think it would be wise at all for a whole bunch of reasons.
    I hope things work out for you but I don't have high hopes.
    Good luck