Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Re: Klappan Blockade -Defense fund for Criminal Charges Against Hunter

Hey man good on you getting it dropped. My buddy has uttering threats and all he has is community service and counselling. But I hope you get off Scott free. You should not be charged for anything total bs

If you want a good kick read the comments of the Facebook Video hahaha, good on you Mick. I believe you handled it very well and fully support you. Keep us posted on your court dates! I find it hilarious that they play victim in this situation when setting up illegal roadblocks and post this video as to make you out as a bad guy. I wish you the best

Not guilty is the only thing acceptable...this is precedent setting and I really hope for the good of all that this goes through rather than just getting dismissed, but first and foremost is you don't have any headaches moving forward in life, second is these stupid illegal blockades need to stop
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

I find it offensive that you have to pay out of pocket to defend yourself from these ridiculous charges laid by the Crown and then, when they either drop the charges or you are found innocent, you get no financial compensation even though you were never in the wrong. Punishment by process........

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    I just learned today that the assault with a weapon charge has been dropped.!!! Now we just have the uttering threats charge to deal with.

Mick McKee
    Hd09hogrider@gmail.com
    Thats great news I would tell them if they are going to charge you with uttering threats, then they should charge everyone of the thugs threatening you on face book, not to mention the hate and racism.

Mick - I'm also REALLY interested in how things are going with the formal complaint against the RCMP - to me that is just as important as not guilty charges against you. Great news that they dropped the assault charge! As soon as all charges are dropped or dismissed I sure hope you/we can get full coverage of the story on National and Provincial TV news! Everyone needs to know and understand just how messed up things continue to be with FN roadblocks.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

I would tell them if they are going to charge you with uttering threats, then they should charge everyone of the thugs threatening you on face book, not to mention the hate and racism.
    A thousand times this.

Quote Originally Posted by hogzotic View Post
    I just learned today that the assault with a weapon charge has been dropped.!!! Now we just have the uttering threats charge to deal with.

Mick McKee
    Hd09hogrider@gmail.com
    Good to hear. I want to know when members of the mob holding the illegal blockade will be charged with anything...

The RCMP were supposed to get back to me about a month ago . My complaint against them is that they failed to do their job by not keeping the road open and they didn't charge those who committed criminal acts by forcibly confining those lawful hunters from travelling down the road. So something must be happening. They have the video of Mr . Dennis blocking the road and committing criminal acts so I plan on getting an answer why they charged me but not him .
    My lawyer found a case out of Quebec that showed that blocking the road is forcible confinement of a person from moving from one point to another and as such we can use reasonable force to stop the person.

Hey Iron sighted- Many resident hunters have contributed to my defense and have covered the costs of my lawyer so far.! Thanks to all